B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are one of the biggest smart asses i've ever seen on this forum.  I know that was pointed at me and to be honest...i don't give a flying fuck!!

I just read another of your messages where you tell me that you have a great sense of humor so I will take your word for it and I will take your comments in this post as a good joke

I know you miss these girls too :biggrin: but to be honest I did not even read your previous posts before writing my post :angel:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There are big demonstrations in Barcelona these days, I've seen cars set on fire on the news, it's maybe not safe to go to the city center. 😮

This was some of the comments made by Molly last night to her English speaking friend. She was saying she does not want to take taxis or public transportation because of fear she will be stopped by the demonstrators. She said she was in fear because of all the fighting.

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Not true, the statistics state that RLC's average visit duration is about 4:22 minutes per day (SimilarWeb) & 1:44 minutes per day (Alexa) which isn't really enough for you to catch up on most of the Replays. So this has nothing to do with Replay, it only means that when viewers log into RLC, they briefly see through the Replay for about 5 minutes or less and most of them find them boring and decided to log off for the day.

It can also mean that subscribers "log in to RLC" multiple times per day but less than 5 minutes each time depending on how these sites capture the data.

Although a big drop in site traffic doesn't necessarily mean a big drop in subscribers (but it does mean a drop in subscribers, just not big), it does reflect that viewers are losing interest in this site and thus they are spending less time viewing the site. So at the end of the day, viewership data is important for all paid websites. It does not just suggest that the subscription rate is dropping, it also shows that the viewers' interest in this site is dropping and it is dropping consistently.

I think Rlc have less people watching(and probably paying)and for less periods of time mainly because there isn't enought real life in cams anymore,normal houses with couples,friends,houses with routines that people got attached and watched every day,even in rlc starts with half dozens houses things were a lot better,interesting..why?Because most of those houses were normal couples houses and people were interesting in see what would happen,the possible visits,the parties,the weekends.Now The few couples houses are pretty bad,with exception of Carla house they don't have almost friends visits with regularity.Now rlc decided to bet in girls..houses with tons of girls doing their fake lesbians shows and were we know what will happen and when most of times,so why to bother to watch it..just watch in replay for half hour per day and you seen all.Contrary to what actual rlc may think..people didn't joined rlc mainly to watch girls doing shows and pretending to be what they aren't..most people joined to watch daily real life in cams,unscripted,raw as possible,with their sex lifes,their routines..RLC.

• Like 1

il y a 24 minutes, alokin a dit :

One word for all apartments: CLOSE !!! The last batch of nuns to catch the train not the plane and back to Ukraine !

Actually just a few will do, namely Alla and Mindy for a start.

Frida and Mel, maybe I will give them a few more days but B4 is really boring me to tears.

But for B4, please RLC, either you kick that Alla or get her to stop doing her lame moves and hiding undercover.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

There are big demonstrations in Barcelona these days, I've seen cars set on fire on the news, it's maybe not safe to go to the city center. 😮

Oh shit!! On the news now!

bandicam 2019-10-18 19-08-56-887.jpg

bandicam 2019-10-18 19-10-53-775.jpg

bandicam 2019-10-18 19-12-56-770.jpg