B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

By far the worst RLC has been in 7yrs. Even the days of 4/6 apartments there was more and enjoyable things to see. For one reason or another they choose not to get new couples or singles, and instead bring back lost and returnees. The choice of Vacation girls are not exactly the greatest either.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

By far the worst RLC has been in 8yrs. Even the days of 4/6 apartments there was more and enjoyable things to see. For one reason or another they choose not to get new couples or singles, and instead bring back lost and returnees. The choice of Vacation girls are not exactly the greatest either.

You joined yesterday.....please explain, did you just find this?

il y a 41 minutes, Slender Man a dit :

By far the worst RLC has been in 7yrs. Even the days of 4/6 apartments there was more and enjoyable things to see. For one reason or another they choose not to get new couples or singles, and instead bring back lost and returnees. The choice of Vacation girls are not exactly the greatest either.

They did not or choose not to control these girls, allowing them to do whatever the shit they want and hide from the cameras.

Casting was bad also, but bringing back DO-NOTHING GIRLS is what really infuriates me.

WHY THE FUCK YOU BRING IN OR BRING BACK GIRLS WHO DO NOTHING FOR THE CAMERAS??? WHY???

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

They did not or choose not to control these girls, allowing them to do whatever the shit they want and hide from the cameras.

Casting was bad also, but bringing back DO-NOTHING GIRLS is what really infuriates me.

WHY THE FUCK YOU BRING IN OR BRING BACK GIRLS WHO DO NOTHING FOR THE CAMERAS??? WHY???

Please RLC, bring back Angelika and Inna 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Not true, the statistics state that RLC's average visit duration is about 4:22 minutes per day (SimilarWeb) & 1:44 minutes per day (Alexa) which isn't really enough for you to catch up on most of the Replays. So this has nothing to do with Replay, it only means that when viewers log into RLC, they briefly see through the Replay for about 5 minutes or less and most of them find them boring and decided to log off for the day.

It can also mean that subscribers "log in to RLC" multiple times per day but less than 5 minutes each time depending on how these sites capture the data.

Although a big drop in site traffic doesn't necessarily mean a big drop in subscribers (but it does mean a drop in subscribers, just not big), it does reflect that viewers are losing interest in this site and thus they are spending less time viewing the site. So at the end of the day, viewership data is important for all paid websites. It does not just suggest that the subscription rate is dropping, it also shows that the viewers' interest in this site is dropping and it is dropping consistently.

you are exactly right!!  nothing else needs to be said!

2 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Amen SM....you are correct with everything you said!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Before I got replay I was glued to my screen and was not getting other things done. And I was getting pissed that I was missing many good "things" while I was at work.

i know that you took care of me first and i appreciate it more than you will know!  I also understand your position when it pertains to RLC.  RLC is good about making sure the tenants drag things out so that their subs will keep coming back.  I was in your position once and I will never do it again.  RLC has lost what they used to have sole ownership of and right now they are trying to keep their heads afloat!  the problem is...is what others are seeing and starting to come out and say, they keep recycling the same boring ass girls instead of going out and getting new talent that is worthy of them staying in the game.  I'm not trying to piss you or anyone else off, just stating the facts.  Look at B1 and B2 in it's current state...both of these apartments go out and have their fun during the day, only to return and put on some lame ass show for the very people that are providing them with that luxury!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

because they don't give a shit!!