B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is the reason for why i don't like this twin bedroom, the girls have no intimity for doing what they want

True...I was told Evelyn chose to move to that room to be closer to Laima...Her previous room was so perfect...

Il y a 4 heures, jackgold a dit :

under covers we dont see nothing...we wanna more!

the girl you are referring to is a tease and bait girl, a bit like Fiby and a bit like Serafima.

You want to see more? Somebody said you can write in to RLC (which is bullshit) but let me know when they actually reply you.

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Another reason I can't stand Laima. Evelyn is trying to bate, but Laima won't go to sleep.

Laima is another girl that is not for the cams and that's a damn shame!  I think she is a sexy woman/girl.....more towards the girl part and that is more to the problem part.  From what I have read since she got to B4 for her second time, is that she is doing the classic.......i've never been here before and I'm going to wait until my last month before I do anything for the viewers!  My source tells me that there is someone on the outside that has been occupying all her time which is nothing new.....she was an easy lay the first time she signed up to participate with RLC, nothing new in that regard!!!  What used to piss me off about RLC is when a girl that has been a part of RLC (her 1st stay) comes back for her 2nd stay and acts like she doesn't know what is going on!!  Laima could be a star but I believe she has been instructed to keep it calm and take care of her outside interest.  I've seen it at least a couple of dozen times.....nothing new with her!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Damira and Holly are the only girls I saw eat pussy during my subscription, so I think they are the only ones really into girls.  Maybe Amber is but no one has given her a chance to shine.

could Amber get low enough to eat pussy with tits like that LMAO.....just kidding, a girl could always sit on her face 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

Wonderful! 🤸‍♀️🥰 I love this kind of sneaky bate!

I'm surprised no one mentioned the long conversation Evelyn had with some guy shortly before she masturbated. She had it on speaker mode and even Laima laughed at times. Maybe her BF back home. Lots of laughing for sure.