B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm surprised no one mentioned the long conversation Evelyn had with some guy shortly before she masturbated. She had it on speaker mode and even Laima laughed at times. Maybe her BF back home. Lots of laughing for sure.

and if the evelyn BF coming what privacy they will have in this twin bedroom ? my answer is zero, evelyn need to move in a single bedroom this is the best for her and for us 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Damira and Holly are the only girls I saw eat pussy during my subscription, so I think they are the only ones really into girls.  Maybe Amber is but no one has given her a chance to shine.

I don't know, when your subscription started, but their had been a couple of girls eating or licking pussies. But that does not necessarily mean that these girls are really into girls.
Damira definitely liked to eat pussies and it was a kind of trophy for her to "collect" as much as possible. But I am not sure whether she was really into girls.
Salma, Amina, Rosemary, Anita and others were pussy focussed, i.e. they liked to look at, touch, finger and lick pussies and were less interested in boobs or other parts of the body.
There are a couple more, who acted a lot with other girls and included pussy licking.
I don't judge and also don't care whether they did it only or also for show purposes, but a lot of girls did it. But I doubt that most of them are really into girls.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, billiboy said:

I don't know, when your subscription started, but their had been a couple of girls eating or licking pussies. But that does not necessarily mean that these girls are really into girls.
Damira definitely liked to eat pussies and it was a kind of trophy for her to "collect" as much as possible. But I am not sure whether she was really into girls.
Salma, Amina, Rosemary, Anita and others were pussy focussed, i.e. they liked to look at, touch, finger and lick pussies and were less interested in boobs or other parts of the body.
There are a couple more, who acted a lot with other girls and included pussy licking.
I don't judge and also don't care whether they did it only or also for show purposes, but a lot of girls did it. But I doubt that most of them are really into girls.

the thing that I have to say disturbs me a lot, is that after many years people have not yet understood that girls do what the public wants to see and not what they like

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the thing that I have to say disturbs me a lot, is that after many years people have not yet understood that girls do what the public wants to see and not what they like

How do you explain the girls that do nothing like Mindy and a few others?

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm surprised no one mentioned the long conversation Evelyn had with some guy shortly before she masturbated. She had it on speaker mode and even Laima laughed at times. Maybe her BF back home. Lots of laughing for sure.

what were they saying PP??

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

You don't need many years to understand that some girls do what they are told by RLC, some do what they believe the viewers should or like to see and some obviously don't care at all and do nothing. But still all girls have preferences and quite often you can recognize them in what the girls are doing.

• Upvote 1

il y a 45 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Actually I am quite confused by this part... 🤔

36 minutes ago, billiboy said:

You don't need many years to understand that some girls do what they are told by RLC, some do what they believe the viewers should or like to see and some obviously don't care at all and do nothing. But still all girls have preferences and quite often you can recognize them in what the girls are doing.

Spot on

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

How do you explain the girls that do nothing like Mindy and a few others?

now it is clear that RLC has great difficulty finding new girls, in B2 it holds an empty room, or returns old glories or finds girls who are not beautiful or if they are beautiful they do nothing, I really believe they have financial problems and this is a world that if you don't spend you don't get much, I would suggest to double the cost of the subscription, so maybe they find some girls who work

39 minutes ago, Sergio said:

now it is clear that RLC has great difficulty finding new girls, in B2 it holds an empty room, or returns old glories or finds girls who are not beautiful or if they are beautiful they do nothing, I really believe they have financial problems and this is a world that if you don't spend you don't get much, I would suggest to double the cost of the subscription, so maybe they find some girls who work

don't tell me after all the glorious rlc years they have not save many money in the bank,

i think RLC continue make more money than VH but VH invest more money  on their site there is no doubt about that, i give credit to VH for that

the things going too slowly on rlc for me right now i am still waiting new apartments !