Stella & Stephan, Devils Kos (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I meant Jeka 😂 

By the way welcome back 👍

Btw - Jia Lisa also here. 

EJvQZrOX0AAowQH.jpg

Not back. Just checked - what's interesting. Nothing interesting. Many apartments closed. A lot opened up - but they are very so-so. Mr.Art and Ariana and other future apts new managerpromising. But I'm afraid that VH close them soon because of fines or complaints. This is a rather risky (but interesting) type of apartment. Unfortunately - such apartments die quickly.

• Like 2

If residents move,disconnect cams one time they should recieve a warning,second time a final warning and fine..third time moving,diconecting cams..out for good.Its the worst thing that can be done and the major disrespect toward viewers,clients.Alreasy loss count of the amount of time Stephan and his gang moved,disconnect cams.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Btw - Jia Lisa also here. 

EJvQZrOX0AAowQH.jpg

Not back. Just checked - what's interesting. Nothing interesting. Many apartments closed. A lot opened up - but they are very so-so. Mr.Art and Ariana and other future apts new managerpromising. But I'm afraid that VH close them soon because of fines or complaints. This is a rather risky (but interesting) type of apartment. Unfortunately - such apartments die quickly.

Why complains?

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If residents move,disconnect cams one time they should recieve a warning,second time a final warning and fine..third time moving,diconecting cams..out for good.Its the worst thing that can be done and the major disrespect toward viewers,clients.Alreasy loss count of the amount of time Stephan and his gang moved,disconnect cams.

I'm talking about a new apartment from a new manager. Mr.Art and Arianda. 

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fully agree when we talk about moving them to hide or make views worse on purpose. Same should be implied for blocking cams with webcamming equipment.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why complains?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No cams has been moved there. The bathroom cam fell down but that is tradition now in all new opened places 😂

Well forbidden content will happen in Mr.Art&A. I guarantee.😉 Not associated with cameras.