Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

According to the few words I caught, Nina complains about the lack of money. But the motivation escapes me.😕

Vh pay less than rlc, if you have not a job besides vh it's hard to survive long time on this site specially when you have a rent to pay every month with the nice apartment they have

1 minute ago, firewall said:

Vh pay less than rlc, if you have not a job besides vh it's hard to survive long time on this site specially when you have a rent to pay every month with the nice apartment they have

I think you're right, and Nina needs money for the band...

1 minute ago, firewall said:

VH pay by the numbers of viewers they have, not much viewers= not much money

don't think this is the same thing on rlc

Do you know how to count "voyeurs"?
For my part I have 3 PCs on this apartment, with 3 different IP, does it count?

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

Do you know how to count "voyeurs"?
For my part I have 3 PCs on this apartment, with 3 different IP, does it count?

i don't know but probably by the ID member and if you have 3 different IP you have 3 different ID so maybe it count for 3, just a supposition,

don't buy 100 PC :biggrin:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Nyet yet, but I'm studying!   FYI, so far 'Rosetta Stone' hasn't paid for itself, nor lived up to its claims, for me.  😐 

I'm studying too, but we need Kira's stone here, it should be better😉

Roksis speaks Russian but I do not know if she is still active on here, which is a shame because she was quite informative at times. 

Also Likidamber was learning it quite well, though again no longer active.

I used to use an app on my phone to listen to the audio on playback and it would translate it into text.  A bit hit and miss, but you could get the bones of the conversation easily enough.  Trouble is it's so clunky, you have to keep going over it again and again...

Something that worked on a PC whilst watching live or recorded video would be brilliant.  I'd pay good money for that.  Alternatively, we could ask the girls to argue in English or French! 

• Like 2