Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

Nice ass. Oh and their Pizza is like American Pizza. IDK, maybe its like that all over.  On the Box that's Ninja Pizza, like Teenage mutant ninja's. Menu looks good 

Order one and try it out.  It could be a bit cold by the time you receive it though.  :lmao:

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ass. Oh and their Pizza is like American Pizza. IDK, maybe its like that all over.  On the Box that's Ninja Pizza, like Teenage mutant ninja's. Menu looks good 

http://www.ninjapizza.ru/

Or, you could just go there (take a sweater, it gets cool at night) and stop in at Крас Раб. You can meet Maya there since it's walking distance to her apartment, and tell her how much we love her. And if you don't like it, take her across the river to Diktatury Proletariata St, House 32A, Krasnoyarsk to California Pizza. It has pretty good reviews and and all the good tourist attractions are on that side of the river. (Sorry, no Texas style pizza is available in Krasnoyarsk...)

Or, you could just go there (take a sweater, it gets cool at night) and stop in at Крас Раб. You can meet Maya there since it's walking distance to her apartment, and tell her how much we love her. And if you don't like it, take her across the river to Diktatury Proletariata St, House 32A, Krasnoyarsk to California Pizza. It has pretty good reviews and and all the good tourist attractions are on that side of the river. (Sorry, no Texas style pizza is available in Krasnoyarsk...)

what is Крас Раб

Diktatury Proletariata St, House 32A lool that seems like an address did you just give away her address

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Maya's Dog disguisd as a Ladybug with boots

That is cute but definitely inappropriate - this is not a 'cute' type of dog.

On a separate but related thought - how fricking cold must it get there - this is still autumn and they are having to go to these lengths. What do they do in mid-winter?? I'm really glad I live in a warmer climate.

On a separate but related thought - how fricking cold must it get there - this is still autumn and they are having to go to these lengths. What do they do in mid-winter?? I'm really glad I live in a warmer climate.

I suppose it also depends what you're used to. Maya could be looking at me now (I wish) and saying how fricking hot does it get there - it's only spring and the predicted temp for today is 37 degrees C.  Which it is - and I have  a bunch of DIY and gardening that has to be done this weekend  :bang head: