Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you will be proven right regarding your last remark Newark52, it's in her DNA,

She has in the past been a celebrator of Halloween, so don't be surprised if she gets into the spirit with some sort of costume, and perhaps a bottle of wine....She has let her hair down before in such a way, although because she is not a regular drinker she will be aware of drinking too much and too quickly.

Whatever she chooses to do will I'm sure be well received🦹‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Unfortunately this Halloween her drinking partner will be missing, and it won't be the same via Skype.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noitsnot said:

Estoy en lo cierto pensando que ahora pasa más tiempo en su teléfono y iPad que nunca, está en un país europeo pero se levanta por las tardes en cualquier momento entre las 2:30 y las 3:30 y luego se tira pedos hasta que sale alrededor de las 4:30 - 5-30 durante normalmente un par de horas, pero a veces mucho más tiempo. Vuelve desperdicia unas horas más en las cosas sociales y luego, en cualquier momento entre las 10 p.m. y las 6 a.m., podría decidir que las plebejas tal vez deberían ser recompensadas por ser comprensivas y pacientes con ella. horario y programa preestablecidos para adaptarse al mercado estadounidense, creo que es cierto. Los europeos obtienen muy poca acción de ella a menos que se mantengan despiertos hasta altas horas de la madrugada por si acaso puede hacer algo diferente o interesante al menos. Recuerde que estas personas posiblemente se hayan levantado por las mañanas como la mayoría de las personas alrededor de las 6 a.m. a las 7 a.m. y probablemente estén cansadas para cuando lleguen las 11 p.m. Creo que ahora solo está haciendo cosas por costumbre, sin ningún interés en lo que alguien piense. 

I completely agree with you..... you have described the situation perfectly......
I have on several occasions commented on the change of schedule....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
For Europeans, 1 or 2 times a week satisfies us... the rest is for the American market... 
Last week I only saw 2 of your masturbations, and this week only 1, 
before I lost sleep time or rest, now that is over... I go to sleep at 11.40 pm. I can not wait until it is 2 am or 4 am... to see it...
now I prefer to see a series ... to see what it does .... because I know that until the early hours of the morning do nothing .... 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Noitsnot said:

Same pair of black knickers, same old routine, where's the excitement gone. I think she is capable of much better than she is dishing up at the moment. at the moment she is better at inducing sleep than any tablet. Goodnight, seen it all before. 

Where are the clowns? Enter: jugghead! LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

I completely agree with you..... you have described the situation perfectly......
I have on several occasions commented on the change of schedule....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
For Europeans, 1 or 2 times a week satisfies us... the rest is for the American market... 
Last week I only saw 2 of your masturbations, and this week only 1, 
before I lost sleep time or rest, now that is over... I go to sleep at 11.40 pm. I can not wait until it is 2 am or 4 am... to see it...
now I prefer to see a series ... to see what it does .... because I know that until the early hours of the morning do nothing .... 

It's about time she caters to the U.S. It's where the money is. I know I've spent my share.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

This is about the time I would ask what someone else did before: Where's the cat? LOL

.Slightly confused, but for what it’s worth it makes no difference to me, as I don’t watch whatever she does live. Although I can sympathise with people like Raul who are in the European time zone so would judging by the time line rarely receive any “ live action “, As for other remarks,  I think she is doing OK, although human nature decrees that we would always be wanting more.

Personally, no matter what time zone you frequent, the only people with any chance of an advantage would be those who don’t have to work....When she was in Russia and rising at 1400 - 1500 that would have been probably between 0700 - 0900 in various parts of Europe, but possibly 0100 - 0300 in various parts of North America.....Good for the retirees in Europe or the Insomniacs in America, but not good for the industrious  folk in either location. Things got better for the European “ workers “ after 2300 Russian time as that would have been around 1700 - 1800 European, whereas the Americans would not benefit until around 0400-0500 Russian time, when inevitably it was all over for the day .....So it’s a matter of “ swings and roundabouts “.

It might seem as though she has a schedule, but all the complaining in the world won’t change it, she is her own person and will do things her way or not at all in my opinion. 

I realise that there is nothing like watching a situation “ live “ but at least there is now Replay available with the membership, not ideal I don’t suppose, but not the end of the world either.

• Like 2