B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I disagree...This current cast of girls didn't put on any shows..only Holly. And now her showgirl friend has gone. But I'm talking about the general atmosphere in the place. All 7 girls got on pretty well, some more than others, but that's all changed now, especially since some of the girls have started clubbing pretty much every night...😒

I don't think it's important for all the girls to get along perfect, These little quarrels are simply a part of real life and should not be of any issue for us as viewers. I think, RLC should not be about creating the most positive pseudo-world possible (were all people are happy all the time), but about providing a glimpse into the lives of the residents. 

Anyway, The Basic issue with all the GOV places is that most of the girls avoid the actual participation in the project. Thereby I don't see any difference if the girls perform silly Shows or stay away altogether. In both cases we don't see anything of their lives. 

As I said, the best would be to adjust the concept of the GOV places (especially B4). The way it is now obviously doesn't really work. For B4, RLC could try including 2-3 guys in the cast and see how it works. I think, this could motivate at least a few girls to spend some quality time in the house, too. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think similar. It is a pity that the biggest advantages of B4 do not work out. This place would be perfect for real parties with real guests (I don't mean this silly shows they perform). There's so much room and complaints from neighbours are much less likely because it is a house and not just an apartment. Instead, the girls party somewhere else and even spend the nights outside. 

The only question is, how could RLC improve that? I still think RLC should finally start casting some guys for this place. Just 2-3 guys would be perfect. 

No, it never was, because even then the girls only gave these silly and unrealistic shows. The real party's always happened somewhere else. 

I agree, B4 had been a great place for having great wild neverending parties at home. Sort of like the Vanessa-house. We had it a short while when Lily and Sandra was in B4, and also during Oksi's time, but other than that, there have not been much partying in B4 at all. However, I strongly disagree that casting guys is the right sollution. It will be just as artificial. I think the girls should go out to party some days, then have big parties at home on other days, that way people will come and go more naturally.

Anyhow, no matter what we want, I think the biggest obsticle is that RLC put so extremely little effort into recruting, and some girls having no idea what is to be expected of them before they join the project.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree, B4 had been a great place for having great wild neverending parties at home. Sort of like the Vanessa-house. We had it a short while when Lily and Sandra was in B4, and also during Oksi's time, but other than that, there have not been much partying in B4 at all. However, I strongly disagree that casting guys is the right sollution. It will be just as artificial. I think the girls should go out to party some days, then have big parties at home on other days, that way people will come and go more naturally.

Anyhow, no matter what we want, I think the biggest obsticle is that RLC put so extremely little effort into recruting, and some girls having no idea what is to be expected of them before they join the project.

In this forum we have already varying expectations what the girls should do or not. The main question is what RLC is expecting from them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Why is Laima still in the apartment? The was taken off the apartment list already a couple of hours ago.

Yeah, her and Mindy are still here after being packed for a day or two.  I wonder if they are having issues getting flights out for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I cancelled RLC a couple of weeks ago but had been watching Holly and Frida.  Did anything ever happen between them?

no nothing, I'm going to do the same, its a waste of money and time. the last week its been one of the worst in all rlc time

• Like 2