B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

And now Mel & Cherry are back, and Evelyn & Alla are dressing to leave. Just a total joke at this point. I'm sure it will be amazing fun watching them all do nothing for the next day or two after they stagger back into the apartment at some point tomorrow.

Cherry even took the portable bluetooth speaker so that they can have their party somewhere else. 

• Like 1

I'm actually kind of puzzled that B4 hasn't managed to create more action yet. We have all the right conditions. Girls that don't care too much about top cam shows, they all seem to really enjoy each other's company, I don't think B4 ever had a cast that did so much together. They often go out together, they eat most of their meals together, they smoke most of their smokes together, they watch a ton of movies together, and just hang out on each other's beds. They love to party, have fun and pick up boys. Still nothing has really kicked off in the house. Some of them seem very open to it too, like Cherry and Holly. I don't get it. Maybe they will finally have a party at home at some point, but unless something happens rather soon, my hopes are running out.

19 minutes ago, timber said:

And now Mel & Cherry are back, and Evelyn & Alla are dressing to leave. Just a total joke at this point. I'm sure it will be amazing fun watching them all do nothing for the next day or two after they stagger back into the apartment at some point tomorrow.

Cherry even took the portable bluetooth speaker so that they can have their party somewhere else. 

I'll take this over Deborah and Miranda partying...Those two partied so hard even RLC got fed up😂...I remember the apartment went UM and both of them and their suitcases were gone

39 minutes ago, timber said:

LOL  a joke is an understatement to those of you that put up with this shit!!  It's a total lack of respect for paying customers and downright stealing!!!!  Fuck RLC and all that they entail!!

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm actually kind of puzzled that B4 hasn't managed to create more action yet. We have all the right conditions. Girls that don't care too much about top cam shows, they all seem to really enjoy each other's company, I don't think B4 ever had a cast that did so much together. They often go out together, they eat most of their meals together, they smoke most of their smokes together, they watch a ton of movies together, and just hang out on each other's beds. They love to party, have fun and pick up boys. Still nothing has really kicked off in the house. Some of them seem very open to it too, like Cherry and Holly. I don't get it. Maybe they will finally have a party at home at some point, but unless something happens rather soon, my hopes are running out.

I think it's just a critical mass of girls who aren't comfortable with the cameras (Laima, Frida, Mel, Alla, even Evelyn to some degree) combined with girls who like partying and clubbing. That's going to lead to almost all the fun being partying and clubbing elsewhere, and girls being bored and watching movies/doing their nails in the apartment. It's a shame, I think some of these girls might have been a lot of fun with the right group around them. But that's the way it goes. Especially when RLC can't seem to be bothered doing even minimal screening for new girls.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As I said already:

Cherry has no problems with the cams, but what she soes is more for herself and we are allowed to see it, but she is not staging for the cams.
Evelyn is willing to show open bates once in a while, thats all.
Mel likes to show her boobs (and her body if she is drunk) naked, but not bates.
Alla accepts to show herself naked in the meantime, but she still avoids an open view on her pussy.
Frida and Laima are showing herself naked in the shower or in the tub exclusively.
So these seem to be the individual limits for these girls for what they are willing to show at cam - at least at present. :cry:
... and all of them seem to be not interested into girls, at least not in front of the cams.

Holly is the only one willing to do and show more on cam, but no one is willing to join.
Hence I think even a girl like Damira would be good for Holly, but still not helpful for the others.

• Like 3

Let me explain to you all how this works in Barcelona with the GOV's.  Nora (for lack of a couple of other names she's famous for in Barcelona) is well known in Barcelona all throughout the nightlife scene.  Everything from the arts to acting to being a DJ and also a provider.  You see what happens is this,  Nora meets a lot of guys and some girls that are looking for some action (some wanting sex and some just wanting a girl to hang on to their arm) of some sort and that is when she puts the feelers out amongst the GOV girls to see who is interested.  Depending on the size of the group of guys also depends on how many girls are needed and in some cases one guy might want two or three girls.  Once this is established the work begins for the girls to get ready and sometimes they even meet the guys while UM and then they leave.  This will always be the case with the GOV apartments/house and until that changes you are stuck with what you got!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me explain to you all how this works in Barcelona with the GOV's.  Nora (for lack of a couple of other names she's famous for in Barcelona) is well known in Barcelona all throughout the nightlife scene.  Everything from the arts to acting to being a DJ and also a provider.  You see what happens is this,  Nora meets a lot of guys and some girls that are looking for some action (some wanting sex and some just wanting a girl to hang on to their arm) of some sort and that is when she puts the feelers out amongst the GOV girls to see who is interested.  Depending on the size of the group of guys also depends on how many girls are needed and in some cases one guy might want two or three girls.  Once this is established the work begins for the girls to get ready and sometimes they even meet the guys while UM and then they leave.  This will always be the case with the GOV apartments/house and until that changes you are stuck with what you got!!

I assume that from the current set of B4 girls, most of them are not interested and if they are then off-cam.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Harley, please don't bother to 'explain' anything to us. Your toxic posts have driven most of the translators out of the public thread, but they're still around so some of us actually have a decent idea of what's happening in the apartments.

Newsflash: none of your idiotic conspiracy theories are true. RLC isn't a prostitution ring. There aren't UM orgies. The girls aren't 'working for RLC' outside the apartments. Give it a rest. It's annoying and kind of pathetic.

There's plenty to complain about with how the GOV apartments are managed without descending into this level of garbage. RLC's Barcelona management is incompetent IMO, but that's different from the vicious stuff you like to spread.

Anyway, no need to respond. I'll put you back on ignore since I'm sure you'll continue crapping out the same drivel you always have. 

• Like 9

Just now, billiboy said:

I assume that from the current set of B4 girls, most of them are not interested and if they are then off-cam.

the girls that leave to entertain the guys that Nora sets them up with are interested!  only if the guy does not mind being on cam does it go any further for what you will get to see.  it's been like this since day one of the GOV's and it's not going to change until RLC's subscriber numbers fall out the bottom!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  a joke is an understatement to those of you that put up with this shit!!  It's a total lack of respect for paying customers and downright stealing!!!!  Fuck RLC and all that they entail!!

Does it matter if they are in or out, if they are doing anything or not? The whole excistence of RLC is a major frustration to you. It's just the very fact they still excists that bothers you, because you haven't been able to watch it for 3 years, and you're still hooked. I might say that's the joke, but it isn't, it's tragic!

• Like 1