B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Your comment contains a part I can agree with. It's also the girls who are to blame for the whole mess the GOV apartments are currently. They take the easy way and give silly shows instead of really getting involved in the project. 

In the end, however I think that the mistake is with RLC based on a poisoned community and the hate against reality. If RLC would cast more Girls like Sara and Stella who are willing to really live in the Apartment, this place to be fun for both sides, the residents and the viewers. All other girls should just be sent home by RLC. 

I still don't understand that everything you like to see should be reality and everything else should be shows.

Sara had sex with everybody in the apartment, who did not resist, e,g, Aurora, her weird "BF", the Spanish guy, etc.. She did shows with Naomi and Sofie and with Jessica and Stella. She did it in the bedrooms, in the bathroom, in the living roon, in the kitchen - and always well staged for the cams. 

Stella had sex with the Spanish boy in B1 and did girl/girl shows with Jessica and Sara in B1 and with the B4 girls in B4. In B4 it was the first time her pussy was licked/eaten by another girl (of course Damira) in front of cams, although it was her fourth stay in RLC apartments. The way she behaved one might think, it was really her first time and she liked it.

Please don't get me wrong, I fully accept, if you prefer this kind of shows Sara and Stella did than the things going on (or not going on) in the apartments at present. But to say what Sara and Stella did is real and everything else is a show or "pseudo-lesbian" is bullshit. 

Again, what the viewers like or dislike depends on the girls and what they are willing to show in front of the cams and not whether it's real or not (because we definitely don't know).

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Is Holly pissed at Mel and Cherry? She hasn't said a word to them since they came home...She just walked past them

Things have been a bit frosty between Cherry and Holly since Cherry just about dropped hot charcoal on Holly.  Hopefully it will blow over. 

3 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Things have been a bit frosty between Cherry and Holly since Cherry just about dropped hot charcoal on Holly.  Hopefully it will blow over. 

Maybe I am wrong, but for me it looks a bit like Holly would like to encourage the other girls to show more in front of the cams (like she did with Damira, Megan, Anabella and Debby).
All girls seem to be reluctant, but Cherry is one of the girls who is open to expose herself in front of the cams in the meantime, but not obviously not together with other girls.

28 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I still don't understand that everything you like to see should be reality and everything else should be shows.

Sara had sex with everybody in the apartment, who did not resist, e,g, Aurora, her weird "BF", the Spanish guy, etc.. She did shows with Naomi and Sofie and with Jessica and Stella. She did it in the bedrooms, in the bathroom, in the living roon, in the kitchen - and always well staged for the cams. 

Stella had sex with the Spanish boy in B1 and did girl/girl shows with Jessica and Sara in B1 and with the B4 girls in B4. In B4 it was the first time her pussy was licked/eaten by another girl (of course Damira) in front of cams, although it was her fourth stay in RLC apartments. The way she behaved one might think, it was really her first time and she liked it.

Please don't get me wrong, I fully accept, if you prefer this kind of shows Sara and Stella did than the things going on (or not going on) in the apartments at present. But to say what Sara and Stella did is real and everything else is a show or "pseudo-lesbian" is bullshit. 

Again, what the viewers like or dislike depends on the girls and what they are willing to show in front of the cams and not whether it's real or not (because we definitely don't know).

I'm not saying everything Stella and Sara did was perfect. On the contrary, both girls have been playing this silly show game for a long time. However, there was several difference between what I call shows and the events with the guys. One of these differences that really demonstrates self-motivation is spontaneity. The shows of the girls take place at prime time, adjusted either to Europe or the USA. Every night there's at least one of this pseudo lesbian show in on of the GOV apartments. With the guys it was very different. They sometimes had sex in the middle of the day or also in the washroom without real view of the cameras. They did this not only because of the cameras, but because they wanted to have sex. That is a big difference. BTW, one of the biggest signs that something genuine happened, is the fact that it wasn't mixed. Sara had her love interrest and Stella had her own. 

Again, i would also like to see genuine girl/girl events. Only they should be only happen due to the actual wishes of the residents and not because somethjng has to happen for the cameras. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I didn't know that...I am sure Cherry didn't do that on purpose...She looks so sweet...I hope they make up soon, those two along with Evelyn are the only ones keeping this apartment interesting.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's all their time in the apartment was with those two guys.....A SHOW!!!

Plenty of times Sara sleeped with boyfriend..and then when they awake up in morning she played with him and they had morning horny sex.Thats was more real life in cams than all the dozens and dozens crap shows togheter we seen daily in Barca houses nowdays,at least was spontaneous stuff not crap planied massages..always looking to phones to see how is going..fake laughts all over the place..all the breaks in toilets and balconies to combine the next scene if show..that is a foking show..you can watch the three clones in b2 tonight if you want a show..or just watch replay of past weeks that basicaly are repeated shows.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Maybe I am wrong, but for me it looks a bit like Holly would like to encourage the other girls to show more in front of the cams (like she did with Damira, Megan, Anabella and Debby).
All girls seem to be reluctant, but Cherry is one of the girls who is open to expose herself in front of the cams in the meantime, but not obviously not together with other girls.

Your seeing what I’m seeing. Cherry is very open with the camera but she said in plain English that she wasn’t into girls. But that has proven to go away with a bit of drinking. The problem is that bit of drinking usually ends with Cherrybot in shutdown mode.

17 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I didn't know that...I am sure Cherry didn't do that on purpose...She looks so sweet...I hope they make up soon, those two along with Evelyn are the only ones keeping this apartment interesting.

Yeah, she just fumbled it and it put Holly into an emotional wreck after a shitty day.  I’m with ya, they are both my favorites and I hate to see drama. 

Looks like Mel & Cherry are headed out for the third night in a row after getting back at 4 PM today from the previous night out.  Meanwhile Laima just got back from 36+ hours out, did fuck all and went to bed. 🙄

And the other GOV apartments are giant pits of boredom as well. Well, at least my subscription doesn't run for much longer...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So, Holly is not talking to Mel and Cherry (several reasons why), Evelyn has been room hopping all day to avoid Laima, and now Alla has vacated her room to find some peace to read her book. It started when Mel and Frida turned Cherry towards partying and staying outside, but Frida bailed when she saw Holly wanted no part of it. Frida doesn't want to participate in Holly's shows, and Holly has stopped her advances towards Alla after Mel and Cherry got in Alla's ear. Holly being ill has sapped her energy to do anything about the situation, so she just looks like she's waiting for her return ticket. This apartment is imploding and needs a full wipe.

My opinions, of course, I don't speak the language. Body language is all I'm going after.