B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

3 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Going back through yesterdays replay when everybody got home, what a messed up day.  Evelyn and Alla came back from clubbing yesterday pissed off at Holly.  Evelyn seemed pissed about her being slutty, something about exercising and yelling in the car.  I don't really want to try and listen to it all as she seems to rant for about about an hour before they went to sleep, then she started in again when they woke up and kicked into high gear again about Holly when Cherry and Mel got there.  Cherry, Mel, Frieda and Holly had a dinner where maybe a couple of words were said.  Then Evelyn and Alla seem to have some crazy run in with a taxi driver.

If Evelyn doesn't like how Holly acts her mind would have been blown if she had been here two months ago when Holly was by far the least promiscuous.  I hope all this young girl bullshit drama blows over soon because I loathe drama.  If it doesn't I hope Holly goes home early for her own sake.  Anyway, that Is what I think what happened today in B4. Don't take it as gospel, please draw your own conclusions.

How is Evelyn or Alla trying to police how Holly a grown woman dresses?...Please make it make sense...I notice few of the girls have been moving a little bit funny towards Holly and Laima....Holly looks sad and depressed as it is...They should just leave her be..

When I saw Cherry in the shower yesterday after her 24 hour session, I had a modicum if sympathy seeing the bruises and scratches on her body thinking how can any woman let herself be subjected to that kind of treatment to inflict that kind of damage. Then 6 hours later she’s getting dressed and ready to go out with her sidekick Mel for more of the same and then any sympathy vanished and they are still MIA.  I’m sorry to say now that everything she gets inflicted on her she deserves and they have now shown their true colours - real professionals! I’d be getting a blood test sooner rather than later if I was her 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

When I saw Cherry in the shower yesterday after her 24 hour session, I had a modicum if sympathy seeing the bruises and scratches on her body thinking how can any woman let herself be subjected to that kind of treatment to inflict that kind of damage. Then 6 hours later she’s getting dressed and ready to go out with her sidekick Mel for more of the same and then any sympathy vanished and they are still MIA.  I’m sorry to say now that everything she gets inflicted on her she deserves and they have now shown their true colours - real professionals! I’d be getting a blood test sooner rather than later if I was her 

It was not the first time she came back injured like this and it will not be the last time, most likely. :sad:

I see Laima has a suitcase out, packing to leave?

She has been way more boring than she was list time, and that is saying something. She needs some other girls to live with. Reopen the 3rd room in B2, and see if the girls there can get there to do something at all.

27 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I see Laima has a suitcase out, packing to leave?

She has been way more boring than she was list time, and that is saying something. She needs some other girls to live with. Reopen the 3rd room in B2, and see if the girls there can get there to do something at all.

yep 🙂