B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The hostility to reality has cost the GOV apartments all its life. No wonder that the girls can only have fun somewhere else. 

It's a pity, really. 

The only thing that hold back the girls to have fun in the apartment - at least the type of fun you prefer - are the girls themselves and nobody else. Obvioulsly they are either not interested  or not willing to do what you would like to see, e.g. the shows Sara and Stella did. If the girls can only have fun elsewhere - and I do not comment wheter I think it's true or not - it only shows that they prefer to enjoy their real life in real life and not in the RLC apartments.
For sure this is boring for a lot of the RLC viewers and obviously much more real life than you can afford.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, billiboy said:

The only thing that hold back the girls to have fun in the apartment - at least the type of fun you prefer - are the girls themselves and nobody else. Obvioulsly they are either not interested  or not willing to do what you would like to see, e.g. the shows Sara and Stella did. If the girls can only have fun elsewhere - and I do not comment wheter I think it's true or not - it only shows that they prefer to enjoy their real life in real life and not in the RLC apartments.
For sure this is boring for a lot of the RLC viewers and obviously much more real life than you can afford.

Well, as I’ve said before, the guy has a pretty big say in it.   Which is why I sure don’t expect it, but it’s a pleasant surprise when it happens. 

23 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Your comment contains a part I can agree with. It's also the girls who are to blame for the whole mess the GOV apartments are currently. They take the easy way and give silly shows instead of really getting involved in the project. 

In the end, however I think that the mistake is with RLC based on a poisoned community and the hate against reality. If RLC would cast more Girls like Sara and Stella who are willing to really live in the Apartment, this place to be fun for both sides, the residents and the viewers. All other girls should just be sent home by RLC. 

• Like 1