B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Summing up the night/day on Alla's bed now.

This cast seem to get along very well, they love to hang out together. I just wish they had managed to bring more of their fun inside the apartment! This is mostly just sleep, put on makeup, go to the clubs, sleep, put on makeup, go to the clubs...  ♾️

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This cast seem to get along very well, they love to hang out together. I just wish they had managed to bring more of their fun inside the apartment! This is mostly just sleep, put on makeup, go to the clubs, sleep, put on makeup, go to the clubs...  ♾️

That's unfair Ed, they also often watch TV together...😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As expected they fok the dudes outside,for us it's just the crap childish game and massages.They are doing plenty of real life..but mostly NOT in cams.Cant wait for all the gang to leave and some worthwhile replacements to arrive.Bring Damina and others girls back!

1 hour ago, meran said:

my membership has expired and I am not planing to renew until things chang

I was already that far until Stella and Sara brought their friends into the apartment and I opened my wallet again.

Now I have quit again, but have still some remaining time. I guess I'll be gone for good this time, because I don't believe that RLC will recover. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I was already that far until Stella and Sara brought their friends into the apartment and I opened my wallet again.

Now I have quit again, but have still some remaining time. I guess I'll be gone for good this time, because I don't believe that RLC will recover. 

same here 
i pay for the product I want only, i don't sit and cry like other members here 

But keep watching from time to time they have good periods 😂

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

ooooh the lure of a nice cock!

• Like 1