B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

Just now, firewall said:

don't give an idea for rlc 🙂, i hope it's not for moving in B1

If they move her, I would expect B2 and not B1 ... but I prefer to move her out of Barcelona. :biggrin:

She is a nice girl and had some nice moments with Mila and Elvira last time, but this time she was not visible at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, billiboy said:

If they move her, I would expect B2 and not B1 ... but I prefer to move her out of Barcelona. :biggrin:

She is a nice girl and had some nice moments with Mila and Elvira last time, but this time she was not visible at all.

yes, i noticed with few girls we saw in the past their second visit was not very good if we compare with their first,

sometimes we have good surprise with some girls during their second visit (loraine for example) but Laima is not in this category.

it's really fun to watch the replay thumbnails, there are 8 of Leora in various positions on the bed and 8 of Holly in various positions always on the bed, this is what RLC has to offer us now, congratulations

21 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes, i noticed with few girls we saw in the past their second visit was not very good if we compare with their first,

sometimes we have good surprise with some girls during their second visit (loraine for example) but Laima is not in this category.

From my point of view, Loraine and Laime have been very similar when they started at RLC and needed 'friends' to build-up some self-confidence and to open up. Laima had more luck at the end of her first stay, Loraine certainly at her second stay. For this type of girl definitely the constellation of the group matters, especially in a big house like B4.
Sometimes (but not always) an experienced girl acts as a guide. As in the current B4 constellation Laima is the only experienced girl (second stay at RLC), none of the other girls did even try to guide her. I think, this problem could have been easily forseen by RLC. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it's really fun to watch the replay thumbnails, there are 8 of Leora in various positions on the bed and 8 of Holly in various positions always on the bed, this is what RLC has to offer us now, congratulations

You have to take it positive: Nothing is missed in the replays of all the action going on last night. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

and wait when Leora will return in russia it will be a big lack for rlc, i am not a fan of her but many are and suscribed just for watch her