B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

Noldus

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say you will see them having sex like they did more times than not.  if they read the forum which i believe they will, they will either make it better or it will stay the same.

🤞

Honestly that could had been the best lesbian sex we seen in many many months in rlc,but the lighting(absence of it)basicaly ruined it,her bodies togheter are a beautiful sight to beyould,Piper insane shapes and Taylor also great body.Could had been a 10 but was a 6 because of dark.Good thing is that can only improve from now one.Still miles better than the crap fake lesbians shitt we see in others rlc houses.

• Like 3

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say you will see them having sex like they did more times than not.  if they read the forum which i believe they will, they will either make it better or it will stay the same.

And somehow still better than the fake shitt we seen in all Barca houses and those ""robots" pretending to be liking puss.

• Like 4

from the sounds of it, i would say that was hiding at it's finest!

I don't think it was intentional and would therefore interpret it not as hiding.

I think Piper has often proven, not to be camera shy any more. I'm pretty sure it wasn't on purpose and we'll see an improvement. 

• Like 1