B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

Just now, firewall said:

i hope rlc preparing already the apartment of piper/taylor in italy after their vacation here  🙂

Yes in Italy.think that's the only way would work,this is cool to watch but they are alone,now in Italy could be pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

They won't.They would prefer spent that money in opening anotehr villa or Barca girls house😔.

i watch less and less the girls apartments the only girl i watch a little is evelyn, they should close B1 and B2 and having only one girls apartment (B4) it's sufficiant and invest money in new couples apartments

• Upvote 3

Damn, Piper and Taylor got me abit interested in this apartment again. Those are two great looking girls, with a couple of equally exciting, blossoming and playful personallities to go with their looks. Can't decide wich one I like the most yet. 🌷🌹

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Damn, Piper and Taylor got me abit interested in this apartment again. Those are two great looking girls, with a couple of equally exciting, blossoming and playful personallities to go with their looks. Can't decide wich one I like the most yet. 🌷🌹

The little one has the cutest face, and a very nice round butt. The bigger one has a body just like I love it, with a big butt, belly and boobs. ❤️

• Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Yes in Italy.think that's the only way would work,this is cool to watch but they are alone,now in Italy could be pretty good.

They can get to know Nelly and Bogdan. They really get along well with others.

However, I also hope that the two of them want to try out whether they would like to participate in the project on a permanent basis in Italy. 🙂

Unfortunately this seems to be no longer possible for N&B. 😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1