B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

All of this REAL LIFE BS is really getting old !!!!! "ENOUGH ALREADY" with the bitching, ya all sound like whining kids. We get your point, so do something to change it and quit bitching !!! Like unsubscribe !!!!

DEFINE REAL LIFE on camera for me PLEASE ???

• Like 4

Just now, Thestarider said:

All of this REAL LIFE BS is really getting old !!!!! "ENOUGH ALREADY" with the bitching, ya all sound like whining kids. We get your point, so do something to change it and quit bitching !!! Like unsubscribe !!!!

Thes--you just asked to perpetuate the conversation on Real Life!!!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

lol maybe follow your own advice then?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, AntEater said:

lol maybe follow your own advice then?

I did from all the online voyeur sites. There is no Definition !!!! only opinions and these same day after day months on end opinions are ruining this forum and chasing new subscribers away.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Found really cute how Piper and Taylor were fooling one with another than N&B arrived and they stoped,think both couples that every a lot of respect one or another,really enjoying the actual two couples in house,always tought Piper had the best,cutiest smile in rlc..and still think☺️.P&T actualy have kinda similar personalities and in their case works pretty good.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, mechanic said:

Does anybody know how long Piper & Taylor are here for? I really like them on this site. They are a great addition

When they were in Masha house we already were saying that,seems a lot of people like them and how they are,personaly i always sayed that Piper is special and have that special thing that attracts people to watch,and now with Taylor is similar,they obviously can do shows and stuff but also be very enjoyable to watch in daily stuff basic things.Would be great an second house in Italy.In this case(COV house)they will stay three months max.

• Upvote 1