B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

Just now, Alladino said:

I would not have thought that RLC could surprise positively again. The perfect cast. Masha's sister and her girlfriend together with one of the best couples RLC has ever had in the project.👍

giphy.gif

Nice right.To bad sister is now with a girl,would love to see her with a boyfriend with this better cams.i like the two girls but prefer a lot more g/b action.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Thanks for the information....I remember a user on RLCF wanted to open up a similar site in England....He had the website up but failed to get enough investors to really get it going...It got me excited for a minute😪

there is a topic about this new site if you want continue the conversation with me and others you welcome

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/53-voyeur-style-cam-sites-open/

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Nice right.To bad sister is now with a girl,would love to see her with a boyfriend with this better cams.i like the two girls but prefer a lot more g/b action.

Don't worry i have a feeling these two could get an apartment to replace Nina and Kira. RLC must be thinking ahead.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Don't worry i have a feeling these two could get an apartment to replace Nina and Kira. RLC must be thinking ahead.

Hope so,a active bi girls house couple would be great,only house we had like that was so low action.But don't think will happen,rlc is moving away of couples houses and focusing in fake lesbian crap shows in barcas.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's not what matters to me at all. I have always been a fan of Nina&Kira. 

The most important things are that the relationships are real and that the residents actually have personality. It also doesn't hurt that Masha's sister is very good looking. 

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Might have guessed it was too much to ask to get a new Couple. LOL  

N&B must be in their last weeks,maybe then..but probably just another couple we already seen,they probably take less money.