B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

45 minutes ago, philo said:

Efrim had previously lost his RLC apartment (according to legend) because he physically beat his then girlfriend because she enjoyed the MMF threesome he arranged for her.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about....? NONE of that shit happened.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Did the first Story from philo (with Bodgan and Annabelle) happen or was it also wrong?

None of that happened and for two good reasons... 1) Annabelle would never fool around on Efim. Men tried and she graciously rebuffed them and 2) Bogdan would never fool around on Nelly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

None of that happened and for two good reasons... 1) Annabelle would never fool around on Efim. Men tried and she graciously rebuffed them and 2) Bogdan would never fool around on Nelly.

you would be completely wrong as usual

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I didn't know the story. 

Anyway, Anabelle and Efim were one of the best couples before RLC deleted all the Russian apartments. 

I don't think there was any violence. The relationship just ended with a lot of drama and tears. 

Alladino: you are correct. There was some apparently forceful anal, but basically Efim treated Diana like crap and was prone to fucking any chick he could sink his cock into. It was primarily psychological abuse.

Diana was way too good for him, anyway, and she was way too good for RLC.

Alladino is correct, although I was was more fond of Diana. I hope Anabelle can keep Efim from ruining her life. He's somehow got some mystical charisma or talent that allows him to be a scoundrel with women at times.

(Hopefully we can discuss this without insulting each other. That's just a Mod hint for a couple of you other guys. I'm too tired to edit or remove comments without getting unhappy.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Alladino: you are correct. There was some apparently forceful anal, but basically Efim treated Diana like crap and was prone to fucking any chick he could sink his cock into. It was primarily psychological abuse.

Diana was way too good for him, anyway, and she was way too good for RLC.

Alladino is correct, although I was was more fond of Diana. I hope Anabelle can keep Efim from ruining her life. He's somehow got some mystical charisma or talent that allows him to be a scoundrel with women at times.

(Hopefully we can discuss this without insulting each other. That's just a Mod hint for a couple of you other guys. I'm too tired to edit or remove comments without getting unhappy.)

I never start an argument but I am not going to sit back and listen to hate mongers who don't know how to talk to people. I've utilized the tools you have given us and put him on my Ignore list anyway. We already have a sick fucking President who claims to love American but clearly hates Americans so we need to stand up to people on here that are of his ilk.

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

When they were in Masha house we already were saying that,seems a lot of people like them and how they are,personaly i always sayed that Piper is special and have that special thing that attracts people to watch,and now with Taylor is similar,they obviously can do shows and stuff but also be very enjoyable to watch in daily stuff basic things.Would be great an second house in Italy.In this case(COV house)they will stay three months max.

Definitely a great addition. Hope it's a solid three months. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am not trying to argue with people about whether it happened or not. I capped the event but because the situation transpired over several hours (from an afternoon until early morning the next day) I quickly exhausted my storage.I retained the early morning portion after they came back in from the balcony.  (There was no camera on the balcony at that time and the debate on the chat was that they could have been smoking cigarettes since no one could see) I will not share any of the material for obvious reasons but if anyone has an archive I can provide you with the date and times for this event.

Who cares about Effin!?Him and her girl were two drugs adicts that had constant guests hiding in the drug,sex guest room without cams.Nothing to do with N&B that actualy were great residents(are)and had many great guests.