B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

When they were in Masha house we already were saying that,seems a lot of people like them and how they are,personaly i always sayed that Piper is special and have that special thing that attracts people to watch,and now with Taylor is similar,they obviously can do shows and stuff but also be very enjoyable to watch in daily stuff basic things.Would be great an second house in Italy.In this case(COV house)they will stay three months max.

I think P & T are both EU citizens, so they can stay in the house for more than three months.
If Piper (blonde) has a Russian or Ukrainian passport, both can marry and Piper gets a residence permit in the EU
but it is a COV here is changed regularly

Bogdan did not miss Taylor's Tit show.even though he pretended not to look. She has been flashing him all day in her panties and then putting her shorts back on after he has had a good look. Something will happen if Nelly leaves for a while just like it did with Annabelle.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I am here more then 4 years and that is NEW for me

Can you give some details?  

It's a very long story. Let me know how much you want to hear. The short is that Bodgan arranged for a photo shoot for Efrim's  new partner Annabelle on afternoon. After a few hours, Bogdan dismissed the professional photographer and began his on private photo session with more racy clothing after plying Annabelle with lots of intimate conversation and alcohol. After several more hours, Efrim shows up and Bodgan gets him drunk too. While Efrim falls asleep on the sofa, Bogdan takes Annabelle to the balcony where they stay for a couple more hours...until Efrim awakes and finds them on the balcony.(By then, it is early morning)  Efrim comes back in crying and goes into a fetal position on the sofa in much anguish and emotional pain. Bodgan comes in and washes up in the bathroom without a camera. Annabelle comes in a few minutes later and tries to console Efrim. She is successful after another hour or so and finally she gets Efrim to have sex with her on the sofa. Efrim first tries to eat her out but she pushes him away and pulls him into position for sexual intercourse. Shortly after this incident, Efrim and Annabelle were awarded what still remains the largest and most elaborate apartment in the history of RLC.

1 minute ago, philo said:

It's a very long story. Let me know how much you want to hear. The short is that Bodgan arranged for a photo shoot for Efrim's  new partner Annabelle on afternoon. After a few hours, Bogdan dismissed the professional photographer and began his on private photo session with more racy clothing after plying Annabelle with lots of intimate conversation and alcohol. After several more hours, Efrim shows up and Bodgan gets him drunk too. While Efrim falls asleep on the sofa, Bogdan takes Annabelle to the balcony where they stay for a couple more hours...until Efrim awakes and finds them on the balcony.(By then, it is early morning)  Efrim comes back in crying and goes into a fetal position on the sofa in much anguish and emotional pain. Bodgan comes in and washes up in the bathroom without a camera. Annabelle comes in a few minutes later and tries to console Efrim. She is successful after another hour or so and finally she gets Efrim to have sex with her on the sofa. Efrim first tries to eat her out but she pushes him away and pulls him into position for sexual intercourse. Shortly after this incident, Efrim and Annabelle were awarded what still remains the largest and most elaborate apartment in the history of RLC.

Efrim had previously lost his RLC apartment (according to legend) because he physically beat his then girlfriend because she enjoyed the MMF threesome he arranged for her. Efrim becomes the first and only person who lost his apartment due to physical violence against his partner, to be rewarded with a new apartment. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Efrim had previously lost his RLC apartment (according to legend) because he physically beat his then girlfriend because she enjoyed the MMF threesome he arranged for her. Efrim becomes the first and only person who lost his apartment due to physical violence against his partner, to be rewarded with a new apartment. 

Yes--he used to be referred to as the effin boyfriend of Diana 😏

50 minutes ago, philo said:

I didn't know the story. 

Anyway, Anabelle and Efim were one of the best couples before RLC deleted all the Russian apartments. 

46 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't think there was any violence. The relationship just ended with a lot of drama and tears. 

• Like 1