Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The dickheads at RLC are now saying it’s a “ POWER OUTAGE “ what next a fucking nuclear war....

No one would believe the old "Power Outage" cope out.

• Like 2

There are no lights in the apartment, the TV and lights went out while she was laying in bed on her iPhone at 0755, she immediately jumped out of bed and checked the light switches in the bedroom, living room and toilet...Nothing!!

So in the absence of anything else at the moment, it looks genuine, although there is always the suspicion of foul play when RLC are involved, and Leora is a shrewd operator if she puts her mind to it and it serves her purpose..😊

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The dickheads at RLC are now saying it’s a “ POWER OUTAGE “ what next a fucking nuclear war....

Unfortunately it is a Power Outage, when she came back from what I suspected wrongly meeting a visitor downstairs, after getting undressed ready to go back to bed she tried putting the lights on and none worked. Place your bets on how long it takes RLC to find someone to locate and reset the breaker.

As for the Nuclear War you've given RLC an idea so they can fuck about with her apartment yet again

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Unfortunately it is a Power Outage, when she came back from what I suspected wrongly meeting a visitor downstairs, after getting undressed ready to go back to bed she tried putting the lights on and none worked. Place your bets on how long it takes RLC to find someone to locate and reset the breaker.

As for the Nuclear War you've given RLC an idea so they can fuck about with her apartment yet again

Ah! My friend the Anglo Saxon cynic.......As if they would.....🤔

Something feels fishy were,or Leora is having extremely bad lucky or something that we don't see is going on,in any case don't think is her with another dude or anything similar,Paul isn't that dummy's and he would be all over her with all this time offline,maybe someone of rlc is meeting with her in house and arranging what will happen or not next(think it's her last two weeks in house).

• Like 3

What I saw was Leora rushing to her front door without getting dressed...then rushing to the balcony to look down (as if to identify something or someone on the ground)...then going back to bed and texting...then the apartment goes UM.  Again...is this another opportunity to spend time with her new visitor off camera?  I don't at all mind being the only person who strongly believes that Leora's recent visitor is THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT since she arrived in her new city. Also, I don't mind being the only person who sees NO EVIDENCE THAT PAUL IS STILL IN CONTROL of Leora's life. (Sorry). I cannot ignore what I see as being insignificate. At least it is based upon observable facts...unlike some of the stuff people say on this forum without any evidence (Like someone who was supposed to have visited last Wednesday?). (Or that Leora is packing to leave for Australia by the end of the month)? I would be ashamed to continue making suppositions  like this without any evidence cited whatsoever to support...especially when the observable fact that Leora had a guy spend the night !!! We can do better than this? 

• Like 1