Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

I still believe she will be leaving probably next week but certainly before the 11 November.

I thought she would try and make the final few days special, as she always had the happiness and satisfaction of her huge fan base at the top of her priorities.....But sadly and unfortunately she seems to have taken her eye off of the ball, and let things slip away from her.

I don’t think it’s been deliberate in any way, just the fact she has been preoccupied with other priorities, discovering a new country and city, with all it has to offer, along with her constant obsession with social media, has relegated us to “ also rans “

The last week hasn’t helped at all, knowing that she always enjoys Halloween, and she had already given us a sample of the eye mask she had for the event. What with the lost time over the “ internet problem “ and then quickly followed by yesterday’s power failure scenario, it all seemed rather contrived, But it looks as if the freezer has defrosted somewhat, hence the towel on the floor, so there seems to be some truth in the power cut story....Nevertheless! This week has been a disaster, and with only perhaps 5 days left before her monthly visitor, it will be difficult but not impossible for her to pull it back on track....If she wants or cares to.

Disappointed,  but always the eternal optimist,  the next few days will tell a story perhaps. 😖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ho oui ce sera difficile , et puis a part les nuissances  internet  et electricite si c' est le cas et enfin quand PAUL était la elle pouvait contourner certaines situations ,manque une deuxieme présence avec elle,  meme fut elle de que quelques heures dans cet appartement  la suite nous verrons , souhait qu'elle revienne au top sa forme . sans cela de la porter sur le piedestal . nous ne pouvons que subir sans pouvoir agir encore pourrions l 'encourager☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

• Like 1

I don't believe in the November 11, thesis. 
For me she will only go to Russia for Christmas and New Year.
She will be staying in Prague for at least a full year.
Visa??? There are many visas, even for foreign students .....

• Like 1

I can't believe some of the comments posted here about Leora. The power outage was real and  effected thousands of people, at least according to multiple media outlets. There are to many people

trying to speculate what is going on with her, and the truth is we will never know for sure. I think some people have become way to preoccupied with what is going on in her life. I would say be happy she is 

back and enjoy what she gives without trying to figure things out. The only thing I would like to know is when will her visitor visa expire, and will she be staying with RLC after that.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, lwis said:

I don't believe in the November 11, thesis. 
For me she will only go to Russia for Christmas and New Year.
She will be staying in Prague for at least a full year.
Visa??? There are many visas, even for foreign students .....

This month will tell the story one way or another. I hope you're right, but I have my doubts.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eli 007 said:

The power outage was real and  effected thousands of people, at least according to multiple media outlets. 

I personally don't disbelieve there was a power cut, but it's your remark referring to " multiple media outlets " that interests me...Where, when and by whom ?:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2