Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

Back from my lady friend's house and it seems I missed a lot. Gentlemen, hello. jimbo, dog, raul, et al...

So she is still silent. That is unnerving, but at least I captured every moment prior. If we never see her again I wish her a good life with Paul and the pup!

• Like 1

I think it is simply what constitutes as a  "service outage" in that neck of the woods.  No worries, it will get repaired, eventually. I stated before I felt it was a cut backbone or fiber.                     The actual damage is probably in some fucked up location..always.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There is also the remote possibility that she is having a visitor ( and not necessarily male ) who objects to their privacy being invaded, and Leora has come to an arrangement with RLC to have the camera's turned off for a couple of days to accommodate whoever's wishes.....Not likely but feasible I suppose....At least it it's enough to feed the insatiable appetite of the conspiracy theorists who think she is seeing someone else.

Whatever the reason, I hope they come back on for tomorrow, as she normally enjoys Halloween. 

The only strange thing is ( and I confess to knowing very little about the internet ) If as RLC state that there are internet issues.....Why is she still able to use her social media ?

Stranger still !! I posted the above regarding the internet and social media 45 minutes ago.  and 39 minutes ago Leora deleted one of her social media......Not unusual, as she often does it temporarily.....But coincidental nonetheless.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Stranger still !! I posted the above regarding the internet and social media 45 minutes ago.  and 39 minutes ago Leora deleted one of her social media......Not unusual, as she often does it temporarily.....But coincidental nonetheless.

I actually got on one of her social media outlets some time ago then I was kicked off one day later 😞

• Like 2

Well, one more opinion:
I believe the problem is not technical .... For me it was due to an RLC intervention which even she was not expecting .... I suppose it will have to do with the two phone calls she made last day, in which she revealed too much of his social life outside the apartment ....
(Raul399 had already lifted a little from the tip of the veil ...)
All we have to do is wait and see if..(..if..).. she comes back ... if alone ... or accompanied.....

Just my opinion....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The only strange thing is ( and I confess to knowing very little about the internet ) If as RLC state that there are internet issues.....Why is she still able to use her social media ?

Elle peut utiliser la connexion 4G de son téléphone ou bien profiter des nombreux hotspots WIFI gratuits disponibles à Prague.

• Like 2