B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

Il y a 5 heures, Alladino a dit :

That's not what I said. I even think that RLC promises something that is much harder to achieve than shows. 

My problem with these shows is that they are performed as a kind of replacement of REAL LIFE by the girls. They are given instead of really participating in the project. 

Finally, I think that RLC urgently needs to change something about the current cast. Most girls aren't prepared to really live in this apartment. For them it's all an easy way to have fun in Barcelona and get money at the same time. It's a real shame. 

No improvement it is, however, if the girls simply give shows. This is just not enough and the contrary to what should be included in RLC. 

Okay yes, these two points are valid. Especially the second point about them having it easy in Barcelona.

But I think RLC is just too poor & short on cash to get the girls to do anything or to change them.

It is just sad really, that firstly they can't afford to keep Molly and that they bring in "cheaper" recycled replacements to fill the space & that's it.

For the do-nothing party girls in B4, I don't think they can afford to change them.

RLC is gradually going down and going small.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I smell Nora involved in this house. Having these girls act as Hostesses at a club to get guys to spend money on drinks, then the girls party afterwards with men and sometimes like Cherry they allow these guys to fuck them. Maybe get a few drugs to go with them. This hostessing is not uncommon in Europe especially in Budapest and Prague.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I smell Nora involved in this house. Having these girls act as Hostesses at a club to get guys to spend money on drinks, then the girls party afterwards with men and sometimes like Cherry they allow these guys to fuck them. Maybe get a few drugs to go with them. This hostessing is not uncommon in Europe especially in Budapest and Prague.

Pure speculation.  I would offer that not one of these B4 girls is  anything close to the caliber required for 'hostessing".  I will say one thing...it is clear that RLC or whoever (Nora) have decided not to prioritize the web site.  I think the loss of the Russian apartments hit them hard and they are struggling to get over it with what they have left in western Europe.  My prediction RLC will be gone by the end of December.  Remember, they are still running this thing with Flash.  Flash is dead after December.  If they were going to invest, they would have switched by now.

• Haha 1

il y a 20 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Pure speculation.  I would offer that not one of these B4 girls is  anything close to the caliber required for 'hostessing".  I will say one thing...it is clear that RLC or whoever (Nora) have decided not to prioritize the web site.  I think the loss of the Russian apartments hit them hard and they are struggling to get over it with what they have left in western Europe.  My prediction RLC will be gone by the end of December.  Remember, they are still running this thing with Flash.  Flash is dead after December.  If they were going to invest, they would have switched by now.

Yes it is strange for them to still stay on Flash when most other streaming sites are already on HTML.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Of course it's speculation. I stated it by saying I smell Nora's involvement. Also these girls ARE the caliber as I have been in all these places many times in all the cities including Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Budapest, Prague and many others. I owned property in two of the locations and only recently have divested myself of these places. It is extremely common and many girls do it because jobs of any pay are scarce in Europe. They often do these jobs in additional to other employment. I'm not making fun of them. I actually feel badly for them.

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sorry Fagen but you need to go watch it over again.  Frida did say to the guys that they needed to leave and it was after Holly was telling them that they could spend the night and take her room and she would bunk with Frida.  tonight they are going to meet the same guys and maybe have some dinner and then they are going to the guys house for fun and games...and i don't think you are naive enough to not know what that entails!

Thought you didnt have stream ? Or does your source send you clips ? Anyways I just went to replay to rewatch what was said and the tall guy was asking things about the house and cameras and then he said okay were leaving, at no point did I hear Frida say you have to leave. So unless this happened at an earlier point that I missed then I don't know. What they do at the guys house none of us knows. I know you probably think they are having a big sex orgy lol. Even those of the girls who already have a bf.

• Like 2

Alle Mädchen nüchtern, gehen sofort zu Bet.

Sieht eher aus. wie Heimweg von einer "Betriebsversammlung" und nicht nach Party.

All girls sober, go to bed immediately.

Looks rather out. Like home away from a 'company meeting' and not after party

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moritzmax said:

Alle Mädchen nüchtern, gehen sofort zu Bet.

Sieht eher aus. Wie Heimweg von Einer "Betriebsversammlung" und nicht nach Partei.

gehen alle Mädchen nüchtern, sofort ins Bett.

Sieht eher aus. Wie zu Hause weg von einer ‚Betriebsversammlung‘ und nicht nach der Party

Alla 8:26 Bathroom ??