B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sad for Holly who looses a very good friend, but maybe that is the right initiave for the rest of the girls to become closer.

Last night the last two people to go to bed from the living room were Holly and Cherry. They talked quite a long time so perhaps this will mature. I had hoped they would hook up as, IMHO, these two would enjoy each other and would be very open to having sex. And it would be amazing to watch. Oddly they both went to bed and masturbated. Maybe thinking about each other in the next room over.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Last night the last two people to go to bed from the living room were Holly and Cherry. They talked quite a long time so perhaps this will mature. I had hoped they would hook up as, IMHO, these two would enjoy each other and would be very open to having sex. And it would be amazing to watch. Oddly they both went to bed and masturbated. Maybe thinking about each other in the next room over.

I agree with you, but as Cherry made clear that she is not into girls at all, I am afraid this will not happen. :cry:

1 minute ago, billiboy said:

Me too! She is a nice girl and I liked her at her first stay. I do not expect her to show something we have not seen of her already.

rlc bring back all the show girls in this moment (lia,mia,loraine) for keep alive the site so i would be not surprised if it's her one more time

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When did this happen? Cherry appears to be open to anything sexual in my opinion.

I do not remember exactly, but it was a short time after the arrival of Cherry. I even do not remember whether only Cherry was new or one of the other new girls arrived already. Holly was still in the show mode from her activities with Damira, Megan, Anabella and Debby and tried to start something with her, but Cherry refused it.

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I do not remember exactly, but it was a short time after the arrival of Cherry. I even do not remember whether only Cherry was new or one of the other new girls arrived already. Holly was still in the show mode from her activities with Damira, Megan, Anabella and Debby and tried to start something with her, but Cherry refused it.

Very good .... thank you for the info.