B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So quello che vedi perché lo vedo anche io, non è una prova reale sapendo che queste sono immagini dello scorso anno quando stava attraversando B4 durante il soggiorno di Anita
Con contro se fai una ricerca veloce, vedi che la sua amica non è in Spagna adesso 🙂

I hadn't read what he had written, he wasn't there when I saw him

32 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is not entirely true---RLC could allow 4 more girls that do nothing or refuse to ---so be careful what you wish for 

And IMO I enjoyed Frida's stay---even though she did not masturbate openly and put on shows, she mostly acted like a normal person on vacation and acted like an adult when it came

to the relationships in the apartment (especially when Holly was being shunned by the others) -

Its you opinion Happy,personaly i don't enjoy any of the six(prior 7),Only think really fun they did..was outside,of cams with the dudes.Dont even know who Frida is,she must had been memorable😅.

Personaly only girls i want to return to b4 are Damina,the two blondes that were at same time with her and that's it.The three can return no problem.Just hope they don't bring the same two,three girls they already brought endless times(Megan,Belle etc).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its you opinion Happy,personaly i don't enjoy any of the six(prior 7),Only think really fun they did..was outside,of cams with the dudes.Dont even know who Frida is,she must had been memorable😅.

Lately, I get the impression (and I am sure that others who read you posts) that is your attitude towards most of the participants. Just another of my opinions and observations. 

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The big problem is that you assume that there is a lot going on with girls outside the apartment, which is not necessarily the case.

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

Lately, I get the impression (and I am sure that others who read you posts) that is your attitude towards most of the participants. Just another of my opinions and observations. 

You can have all the impressions you want..i don't care 😅.Just anotehr of my opinions and observations also of course.

• Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

The big problem is that you assume that there is a lot going on with girls outside the apartment, which is not necessarily the case.

And why is that a problem..i just assume based on what i see,b4 for exemple..the girls brought at least 4 dudes in this time and nothing hapened in cams but they passed some of the nights outside,b1 Loraine is always videocalling with a dude..So i assume she could be seing him outside..Amber same thing..don't see any problem and seem that my view have some reason..but of course for others don't.

• Like 1

And I want to say that Evelyn was rather sexy last night, probably the most natural girl so far we have in this project right now.

Hopefully they don't fuck up with the replacements again.

This bunch of fools just can't wait to screw up another casting.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And why is that a problem..i just assume based on what i see,b4 for exemple..the girls brought at least 4 dudes in this time and nothing hapened in cams but they passed some of the nights outside,b1 Loraine is always videocalling with a dude..So i assume she could be seing him outside..Amber same thing..don't see any problem and seem that my view have some reason..but of course for others don't.

I don't think the lack if activity with guysin B4 is down to the girls. Imo I think the guys freak out when they see the cams...

• Like 1