B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think the lack if activity with guysin B4 is down to the girls. Imo I think the guys freak out when they see the cams...

This is easy for me to understand. If I followed girls I met the first time to this kind of mansion far away from the city centre, I would not be interested at all to be recorded, especially if I were aware that it is streamed live to the internet.

This is the reason that some of the "BF" showing-up frequently at RLC seemed to be on RLC's payroll.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And why is that a problem..i just assume based on what i see,b4 for exemple..the girls brought at least 4 dudes in this time and nothing hapened in cams but they passed some of the nights outside,b1 Loraine is always videocalling with a dude..So i assume she could be seing him outside..Amber same thing..don't see any problem and seem that my view have some reason..but of course for others don't.

Without wanting to disrespect you, you are too simplistic in your reflections
It's not because the girls did not do anything with the guys at B4 that it's about to spend a few things with them outside the apartment, the reverse also works, it's not because it can spend a few things outside the apartment that it can not do anything inside the apartment, Stella and Sara are the perfect example

another example, Amber was often out in the last days because Molly was still in Barcelona, she left only yesterday and as they are friends, they spent time together

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

This is easy for me to understand. If I followed girls I met the first time to this kind of mansion far away from the city centre, I would not be interested at all to be recorded, especially if I am aware that it is streamed live to the internet.

This is the reason that some of the "BF" showing-up frequently at RLC seemed to be on RLC's payroll.

It really depends on your desire to be with the person you met
From what I see Stella and Sara guys  really wanted to deepen the relationship :biggrin:

Just now, moos54 said:

From what I see Stella and Sara guys  really wanted to deepen the relationship :biggrin:

LMAO you're a funny one Moos....yeah, they wanted to deepen something and it had nothing to do with a relationship!!

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to disrespect you, you are too simplistic in your reflections
It's not because the girls did not do anything with the guys at B4 that it's about to spend a few things with them outside the apartment, the reverse also works, it's not because it can spend a few things outside the apartment that it can not do anything inside the apartment, Stella and Sara are the perfect example

another example, Amber was often out in the last days because Molly was still in Barcelona, she left only yesterday and as they are friends, they spent time together

No problem you having your opinions moos,but what you just said could be exactly the oposite for other persons,Depends of the person interpretation of what he,her sees or not in cams.I can't say you interpretation is wrong or right..it's your view and have to respect that,i feel the same Regard my views.No one is 100% right neither 100% wrong.And Regard this cam sites that is even more evidente😅.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly only girls i want to return to b4 are Damina,the two blondes that were at same time with her and that's it.The three can return no problem.Just hope they don't bring the same two,three girls they already brought endless times(Megan,Belle etc).

don't worry about that she will return on rlc minimum 5 times

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

To be honest, for these guys it seemed to be much more than the desire for the girls. Either it was their business or a business with RLC or both. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, billiboy said:

This is easy for me to understand. If I followed girls I met the first time to this kind of mansion far away from the city centre, I would not be interested at all to be recorded, especially if I were aware that it is streamed live to the internet.

I agree with this. I can't blame the guys...

I don't agree with the payroll bit though...I think a free bed and board in a villa near Barca, with your GF and surrounded by a bevvie of beauties, would be enough to lure any hot blooded male...:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with this. I can't blame the guys...

I don't agree with the payroll bit though...I think a free bed and board in a villa near Barca, with your GF and surrounded by a bevvie of beauties, would be enough to lure any hot blooded male...:biggrin:

As far as I remember, it looked like Rocco was payed at one of his stays at RLC. And to be honest, if I were him and willing to do all the shows with Megan in front of the cams, I would have asked RLC for a payment, too. :smile:

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

lol Especially Sara's guy who sniffed every pussy and fucked a couple of them besides Sara.

• Like 1