B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

13 minutes ago, billiboy said:

As far as I remember, it looked like Rocco was payed at one of his stays at RLC. And to be honest, if I were him and willing to do all the shows with Megan in front of the cams, I would have asked RLC for a payment, too. :smile:

The thing is though, according to speculations on how the girls are paid, the more sex Megan performed , the more she got paid, --so if that is true--he got paid indirectly (if she shared with him the money she received) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO you're a funny one Moos....yeah, they wanted to deepen something and it had nothing to do with a relationship!!

it took some time but you finally come to open your eyes, yes I am someone funny 😉

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

lol Especially Sara's guy who sniffed every pussy and fucked a couple of them besides Sara.

Sara was doing the exact same so those two were a perfect match for each other.   Well, Sara's soulmate needs to own a winery so I guess nobody is perfect.

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i meant to comment on this post earlier but got sidetracked on catching up lol.

Shouldn't all of the bates be on replay??

Now I think I know what you mean-----are you talking about the most popular replay scenes in the last 24 hour thumbnails????

If they are not there, then without the timestamps, I assume (since I do not have replay) you have to look through too much to find what you want. 

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now I think I know what you mean-----are you talking about the most popular replay scenes in the last 24 hour thumbnails????

If they are not there, then without the timestamps, I assume (since I do not have replay) you have to look through too much to find what you want. 

you have to understand one thing H1, i can only assume how replay works because i would never pay for something that should be free on a pay site.  i was just assuming that if there was anything to any of the bates that were mentioned, they would be on replay and should be easy to find!  i was just trying to help out a fellow CC'er...nothing more, nothing less.  he asked for help and got one response for what seemed like 1 girl.  am i not allowed to help others when i can?  please don't answer that, i know it will be something sarcastically written 🙂

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Without a thumbnail you would have to look though all of the parts of the recording that show "activity" on the cam and you are right, there is to much at times.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can someone give an approximate timestamps for the solo sessions?

Holly and Cherry's solo sessions both started around 05:20.  Cherry's first attempt was about 5-10 minutes earlier.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you have to understand one thing H1, i can only assume how replay works because i would never pay for something that should be free on a pay site.  i was just assuming that if there was anything to any of the bates that were mentioned, they would be on replay and should be easy to find!  i was just trying to help out a fellow CC'er...nothing more, nothing less.  he asked for help and got one response for what seemed like 1 girl.  am i not allowed to help others when i can?  please don't answer that, i know it will be something sarcastically written 🙂

what is your problem today--I was trying to be nice and helpful nothing more nothing less

Maybe you need more meds today.