B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Good day for b4,Seems at least two of the six nothings are packing.Now only if the other four did the same thing then b4 could be "alive" again.But well two leaving is already a progress.

That is not entirely true---RLC could allow 4 more girls that do nothing or refuse to ---so be careful what you wish for 

And IMO I enjoyed Frida's stay---even though she did not masturbate openly and put on shows, she mostly acted like a normal person on vacation and acted like an adult when it came

to the relationships in the apartment (especially when Holly was being shunned by the others) -

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Very good .... thank you for the info.

Cherry said it when she was on the phone with a guy one night. But, when she is drunk that inhibition goes away a little bit as she has felt up Holly a couple times when plastered. I think though the amount of booze it takes to get Cherry to be with girls is more then what it takes to shutdown Cherrybot though.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Anita is back in Barcelona, so if the B4 returns, the lesbian shows are back

I do not think she's back in Barcelona and especially I do not think she wants to go back to the project
But let's be patient, RLC will find many replacements soon

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

yes, she is return in Barcellona

If you only rely on what you see on social networks, then you must also succeed in interpreting them well.

Me for what I know, there is no real proof of her return in this city 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Se fai affidamento solo su ciò che vedi sui social network, devi anche riuscire a interpretarli bene.

Io per quello che so, non ci sono prove reali del suo ritorno in questa città 

yesterday was the birthday of his friend who had come to B4, and they were in Barcelona, I have real evidence, but I don't know if he'll be back in B4

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

yesterday was the birthday of his friend who had come to B4, and they were in Barcelona, I have real evidence, but I don't know if he'll be back in B4

I know what you see because I see it too, it's not a real evidence knowing that these are images from last year when he was passing through B4 during Anita's stay
By cons if you do a quick search, you see that her friend is not in Spain right now :-)

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

ieri era il compleanno del suo amico che era venuto in B4, ed erano a Barcellona, ho prove reali, ma non so se tornerà in B4

sorry, he published an old video, I hadn't read the dedication, sorry at all lol 

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Last night the last two people to go to bed from the living room were Holly and Cherry. They talked quite a long time so perhaps this will mature. I had hoped they would hook up as, IMHO, these two would enjoy each other and would be very open to having sex. And it would be amazing to watch. Oddly they both went to bed and masturbated. Maybe thinking about each other in the next room over.

These two are great together, two of the most attractive girls we've ever had, both in personallity and looks. I generally prefer them to stay like friends though. They can masturbate separately, but they have a huge potential to have more fun at home, just hang out, drink, party, and maybe try to persuade some of the boys they have been flirting with outside. Both seems very active in the night-life, love to have fun and are not shy!

• Like 2