Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

25 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Would this licence be OK to drive it? 😀

LMAO well, umm, not in the U.S. today, but back in the day, this would certainly qualify as a Class A+ license, at least to U.S. standards.  Obviously OCONUS regs are different, but this particular license appears to be slightly expired LOL.  You'd certainly have to be retested.  BUT that is a beautiful piece of history you have, never lose it!  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

@Kjeld Carlsen Snow Removal Equip., De_Icer and Runway Sweeper. Those are bit less run of the mill. I'm going to guess that posting was someplace northern, snowy, and COLD....
😁

I can't quite make out the faded purple, but it was definitely for an OCONUS air base, "VALID ONLY FOR xxxxx AIR BASE ONLY"  Intriguing!  Quite a mystery you have presented us with, @Kjeld Carlsen  Nonetheless, a beautiful piece of history!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Haha, by "cab" I meant the cab of my rig.  Not a taxi cab LOL.  I'm an OTR.  I make occasional runs up I95 to Philly and up I83 to York and Harrisburg, then down I81 to Chambersburg and Hagerstown, MD.  Had some runs out to the Burgh, too - I love Pittsburgh.  Also a Steelers/Penguins/Pirates fan, of course.  If you're really in PA, and traveled those routes, there's a good chance we've crossed paths in the past.  Here's a pic of my bread and butter taking a break at a Flying J outside of Richmond.  😉 

redjenn5.JPG  1

Hahaha, silly me!  Damn, that's a beauty!  I could never drive for a living, . Pittsburgh is a great city again, really built up. Weve been their a couple times when the Phil's were playing the Pirates, beautiful stadium right on the river. Lots if good restaurants and bars. Your Steelers took quite a hit the last two years.  Bell and Brown, 2 idiots gone, and then big Ben out. My Eagles are having a tough season also. 3 top receivers out, but our defense is healthy again and playing great. Pretty weak teams left except for the rotten Cowgirls. I can't stand them,  and I'll probably throw a bottle through our tv if we lose again to them this season. Sorry if I'm boring you, lol, I live and die Eagles every Sunday during football season!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Thule!?!?!?!!! 🥶

Yeah that would be Real Damn Cold.  I thought maybe Adak, or KEF. But northern Greenland makes Reykjavik in January look temperate. 

This pic kinda reminds me of Scott AFB, Illinois.  F*cking desolate, flat, and windy AF.  This facility was torture, and some of us begged to be reassigned to Minot, ND.  Can you believe that sh*t?  Thinking Minot, ND would be a better TDY than Illinois?  Yep.  Luckily, I got sent back to Lackland, TX.  

• Like 2