B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They are in full work today as well, you can hear them. That makes the third day in a row. But like in the rest of Europe, all manual labour is done by Eastern-Europeans. Most building and renovation in Norway is currently being done by Poles and Lithuanians. I guess they're cheap, alot of what they do is at an OK to good quallity even in Norway (so maybe higher standard than Spaniards themselves), and they work fast and around the clock.

I couldn't actually hear them without my headphones lol...

I owned a villa in Marbella, Spain for 11 years and it was always difficult to get laborer's and to get them to actually show up even when they promised to be there was always an issue. I had a heater go bad in one of the bedrooms..... I called an electrical company and by the time we were done it was 4 1/2 months later. A plumber is almost impossible to find and do good work. So after a while you just learn to do what you can and hope it works out. And Marbella is known as an exclusive part of Spain.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I owned a villa in Marbella, Spain for 11 years and it was always difficult to get laborer's and to get them to actually show up even when they promised to be there was always an issue. I had a heater go bad in one of the bedrooms..... I called an electrical company and by the time we were done it was 4 1/2 months later. A plumber is almost impossible to find and do good work. So after a while you just learn to do what you can and hope it works out. And Marbella is known as an exclusive part of Spain.

I come from a farm far out on the countryside in the middle of Norway, every summer a car with Poles used to drive from house to house and ask for work. They did pretty much anything, building, renovating, painting, gardening, farm-work, whatever. But we never hired anyone.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's been pretty obvious from their reaction and quick getaway that quite a few of the boys we've seen recently have been shit scared of the cams. It's almost as if the girls haven't told them about them before they've entered the apt...😏

I'm sure the guys knew about the cameras in the apartment. Anything else would be a much too big legal dilemma for RLC. 

Concerning the visitors, I can only repeat that there have been several before. I think it's time to realize that most girls in the GOV apartments have no true motivation to live in these apartments. It's more easy just to kill the time in the apartment and then get active outside. 

At least Holly tried. Girls like the Twins, however, are the actual issue. Visit after visit, their presence time adds up sometimes to about one year. One year payment accommodation and flights and nothing of value in return. That's what I call freeloading. 

• Like 1