B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Alladino, it's your big day, tonight we will have a big cock in this apartment and finally we will have real life, like you, asking for about three months, wishes

No, just one guy to visit is by no means the improvement that is needed. Like I said, I think RLC should have 2-3 guys permanently in this apartment. It's just way too large just for girls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No, solo un ragazzo da visitare non è affatto il miglioramento necessario. Come ho detto, penso che RLC dovrebbe avere 2-3 ragazzi permanentemente in questo appartamento. È troppo grande solo per le ragazze. 

was born to be only for girls

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

No, just one guy to visit is by no means the improvement that is needed. Like I said, I think RLC should have 2-3 guys permanently in this apartment. It's just way too large just for girls. 

There are 6 other apartments where guys are there the majority of times--the couples apartments where you can witness real life all you want.😏

The barca apartments are not meant to be co-ed.  They do, however, need more male visitors and other girl visitors to make it more interesting. 

• Like 5

Just now, Mauri said:

was born to be only for girls

A concept that might work for B1 and B2 if the girls really get involved.

For an apartment as big as B4 it should be clear to everyone by now that it is not enough. The girls do not invite people to the Apartment, but just stay away. 

BTW, They could Always rename this category to "Roommates on vecation" or something. What is important is that in this apartment there is also some life. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's not writed they are not authorized to have visit of friends or  boyfriends

If that is true, then it is a ridiculous rule and Nora or whoever came up with that stupidity should immediately rescind that order. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

There are 6 other apartments where guys are there the majority of times--the couples apartments where you can witness real life all you want.😏

The barca apartments are not meant to be co-ed.  The do, however, need more male visitors and other girls to make it more interesting. 

I do not agree. This place would be better if they would also be some guys. Just deal with it. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

for visits you need a RLC permit, he wants boys as roommates, the apartment is called girls on vacation

some guys here have really a serious problem with the guys in B4 B2 or B1 this is always the same circus

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not agree. This place would be better if they would also be some guys. Just deal with it. 

giphy.gif

Absolutely.Not all the time but there is room for both things,girls alone doing their stuff and other times girls with dudes also doing their stuff.Fake lesbian only sucks and is boring.

• Like 1