B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

4 minutes ago, meran said:

may be to lure the subscribers who just unsubscribe recently

That i doubth because they already know what happens or not,but most probably to try to fool new possible subs.They watch and think..man so much fun going on,girls with the dudes,so wild..then they subscribe and the tuff realitie hits them..lame shows,with many stop breaks in balconies to combine next scenes😅.

29 minutes ago, Mauri said:

because people want to see women, not men, look now, the boy came with a girl, and now Alla wants to fuck him, do you know what it's called?

Go watch B1 and B2 then, it is enough silly girl-shows there for years!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I would think that after the 1000 similar style show people would know what to expect and will happen but Nop,still hopes this time will be diferent😂.No one will fok in cam,no orgies,nothing.The nuns fok the dudes outside not in cams,although now they have half house avaliable without cams filming for that lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Allora vai a guardare B1 e B2, è abbastanza stupido spettacolo per ragazze lì da anni!

it is you who must watch the couples if you want to see sex, this guy looks like their pimp, he kisses and touches everyone's ass

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

i dream of a threesome between evelyn alla and this guy

Well based upon what I have seen this is the likely scenario if Alla doesn't drink herself into oblivion.

Edited: too funny. Just as I was tying this Evelyn went and out on long pants. After he rubbed all over her ass and crotch.

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

it is you who must watch the couples if you want to see sex, this guy looks like their pimp, he kisses and touches everyone's ass

And why not, if they are willing partners???  A lot of healthy men in this situation would love the opportunity he has (even if in fantasies) 

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In any case..is just the usual click bate to get viewers and maybe some new fool to pay for site,dude at some time will leave and probably some girl will go with him,This nuns only fok the dudes outside,of cams.

Enjoy the fun while it lasts! We can take the negative tomorrow.

• Like 2