B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I repeat it to you the last time, I don't care about boys, I don't care to see sex between men and women, especially if it's not your boyfriend, I'm a voyeur who likes to see women and in their intimate situations without men. (the girls all have a boyfriend at home).

Why would the girls care that you're jealous of other guys? 

RLC should be about their lives. It is about REAL LIFE and not about pseudo lesbian shows.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the protector who gets his reward

People like you have no respect for other people. Really despicable. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Perché alle ragazze dovrebbe importare che tu sia geloso di altri ragazzi? 

RLC dovrebbe riguardare le loro vite. Si tratta di REAL LIFE e non di spettacoli di pseudo lesbiche.

and why should it matter to bring kids to please the public?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why would the girls care that you're jealous of other guys? 

RLC should be about their lives. It is about REAL LIFE and not about pseudo lesbian shows.

People like you have no respect for other people. Really despicable. 

Wow arn't you the protector of all that is righteous.  You do realize that since this guy is here and since it seems that he's up for anyone in the room...the girls may just open up and do some of the "pseudo lesbian' stuff that you so despise.   But don't worry your constant droning on about 'real Life" will be rewarded with a view of his dick.  Yeah...you say 'real life', but in reality, you want to see cock.  It's code for guys like you.  You can't stand to see two women together...it's a threat to you...drives you nuts doesn't it?  There are several of you on here, so you are not alone.  Quite frankly I don't care what you like or don't.  What I do care about is if you try to influence or change what is working and what I want to see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

The fact that a dude has shown up and is willing will lead to lesbianism.  Seen it before, both on RLC and in real life.  The presence of a guy effectively give the girls permission to play, but not be labeled.  Just watch. :cool:

But I hope they're labialled...::)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The fact that a dude has shown up and is willing, will lead to lesbianism.  Seen it before, both on RLC and in real life.  The presence of a guy effectively gives the girls permission to play, but not be labeled.  Just watch. :cool:

I hope.