B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Who was the girl? His manager? Was he just a male whore?

Yes, the guy was a male whore, but the only girl who's been paid this month and could afford him was Alla...The girl was a total stranger...She was delivering flyers thro the mailboxes in the area, which isn't easy in an 'out in the sticks' area like B4. She was exhausted and they just took her in to offer her a drink...😏

• Haha 5

from what i've just read and been told, the guy knows Alla, Evelyn, and Holly pretty damn good apparently.  so who was the girl that was with him and what part did she play in the "Made For RLC" show?  i was told the whole night after they got back with the mysterious duo, that it was absolutely painful to watch.

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, the guy was a male whore, but the only girl who's been paid this month and could afford him was Alla...The girl was a total stranger...She was delivering flyers thro the mailboxes in the area, which isn't easy in an 'out in the sticks' area like B4. She was exhausted and they just took her in to offer her a drink...😏

I'm glad somebody gets my sarcasm.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from what i've just read and been told, the guy knows Alla, Evelyn, and Holly pretty damn good apparently.  so who was the girl that was with him and what part did she play in the "Made For RLC" show?  i was told the whole night after they got back with the mysterious duo, that it was absolutely painful to watch.

Not sure what was so painful about it ?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

While Evelyn was taking her bath Alla was playing with herself. Didn't watch all of it but pretty sure she was rubbing her pussy.

Yep. But just stroaking.