B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wow arn't you the protector of all that is righteous.  You do realize that since this guy is here and since it seems that he's up for anyone in the room...the girls may just open up and do some of the "pseudo lesbian' stuff that you so despise.   But don't worry your constant droning on about 'real Life" will be rewarded with a view of his dick.  Yeah...you say 'real life', but in reality, you want to see cock.  It's code for guys like you.  You can't stand to see two women together...it's a threat to you...drives you nuts doesn't it?  There are several of you on here, so you are not alone.  Quite frankly I don't care what you like or don't.  What I do care about is if you try to influence or change what is working and what I want to see.

Like you know what I like to see. Much further up I have already said that only a single guy as visitor is certainly not enough to make the apartment REAL LIFE. 

Currently the girls are all in show mode. It's the same as with only girls just that there's also one guy present. I always hope for situations that are like for example what we saw with Sara and Stella and thier short time BFs in B1. Some real People with real emotions. 

Can't wait to the shows ends and as always the blame for nothing hapened will be putted in the dude and the nuns were just poor  victims🤣.Not like it was something arranjed by all them😅.wonder if the back massages already started or not hehe.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Like you know what I like to see. Much further up I have already said that only a single guy as visitor is certainly not enough to make the apartment REAL LIFE. 

Currently the girls are all in show mode. It's the same as with only girls just that there's also one guy present. I always hope for situations that are like for example what we saw with Sara and Stella and thier short time BFs in B1. Some real People with real emotions. 

Is fucking 6 times a day really a true reflection of real life? Not in my world, even when I was younger...I'm happy with 6 times a year now. That's my real life.. 😏

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Who is the new girl ? Anyone know ?

She arrived with the guy.  Seems to like to share him with the others.  He's had his hands all over them since he got there.  She also seems to be into the girls a bit as well.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Can't wait to the shows ends and as always the blame for nothing hapened will be putted in the dude and the nuns were just poor  victims🤣.Not like it was something arranjed by all them😅.wonder if the back massages already started or not hehe.

As I see things--he is the one going to sleep and the poor girls are still awake and trying to wake him up 😏

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is fucking 6 times a day really a true reflection of real life? Not in my world, even when I was younger...I'm happy with 6 times a year now. That's my real life.. 😏

I don't see why not. If they are capable of it and have fun.

The essential point is that they wanted it. Often spontaneously and once even poorly visible from the camera. They had sex not just for show. That is a big difference. 

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

With exception with one house in rlc,nothing We see in rlc is really reflection of real life,from arranged night shows,to dozens and dozens of fake lesbians in Barca houses,to someone sited in front of cam with pussy open.But in any case(even with a lot excess Sometimes)that 6 fuck sessions in cams are still miles more real,autêntic than any of the usual shows.