B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

to the usual problem with the Google translator, I meant that they don't show the fucking Alla took in her pussy, to calm down all your people's protests, even though I believe, reading your comments, someone wouldn't mind seeing Alla with the dick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

peur simpson GIF

"dernière chose, je vais travailler, en toute rediffusion, pour l'instant, il n'y a même pas une miniature de la queue de Alla, peut-être même RLC a honte de ce qui est arrivé"

Je demande des précisions cela m'intrigue je n'ai pas pu voir.

Alla à une queue ?

Vous dites qu'il est arrivé quelque chose, mais quoi ?

I ask for clarification this intrigues me I could not see.

Went to a tail?

You say something happened, but what?

• Confused 1

Just now, moos54 said:

there are no replay thumbnails compared to all the apartments, it's not just B4 to impact

it's a bug, it's not the first time this has happened and it will not be the last one either 😏

sounds logical now

thank you

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

"dernière chose, je vais travailler, en toute rediffusion, pour l'instant, il n'y a même pas une miniature de la queue de Alla, peut-être même RLC a honte de ce qui est arrivé"

Je demande des précisions cela m'intrigue je n'ai pas pu voir.

Alla à une queue ?

Vous dites qu'il est arrivé quelque chose, mais quoi ?

I ask for clarification this intrigues me I could not see.

Went to a tail?

You say something happened, but what?

Alla a simplement baisé hier soir avec le mec qui était présent, il n'y a rien de plus à dire 🙂

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think she really cared that Cherry was actually in her bed. She said something at one point to Cherry. I also don't think Cherry cared and would not have a problem masturbating with Holly in the room. Look what she did with Mel right next to her.

Cherry actually turned her head to look at Holly a couple of times.

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

to the usual problem with the Google translator, I meant that they don't show the fucking Alla took in her pussy, to calm down all your people's protests, even though I believe, reading your comments, someone wouldn't mind seeing Alla with the dick

Yes Sergio, I was just joking.

I believe we all know what you mean.