B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

actually...you can kick the twins, Loraine, Amber, Nice, Holly, Evelyn, Cherry, and Aria to the curb!

You forgot Blair, Alla, Valerie, Monica, Milena, Leora, Masha, Sophia and the rest of the couples. 😜

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think no matter what happens, it is alot better than staying out all day and/or night litterarily every day for weeks! Amber has pretty much been absent since Molly left!

I almost thought we wouldn't see Amber in this apartment again and I think it's very good that she finally brought her BF with her. 

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

I really hope she tries to invite him again. It was alot nicer than nothing, and actually more than I had expected of this cast. Thank you, Amber! 💎

I hope they'll come back, too. 

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

I mean: The twins better watch out! Maybe someone had deserved the double bed more than them....

☢️🔞

The twins in the project are a bad joke. This should have been clear to RLC after the first stay. The fact that they will be there for a year soon is just plain sick. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Site seems to like to waste the good Barca bedrooms..Was twins for months in big bedroom of b2,then Sophie more months,then Naomi,now Twins again in b1,seems they like to be sure the best bedroom have as little real life and as much routine shows as possible,Gess Sara was a acidente😅.waste of nice bedrooms that could be giving us some amazing moments.fire extinguisher fail GIF

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

Site seems to like to waste the good Barca bedrooms..Was twins for months in big bedroom of b2,then Sophie more months,then Naomi,now Twins again in b1,seems they like to be sure the best bedroom have as little real life and as much routine shows as possible,Gess Sara was a acidente😅.waste of nice bedrooms that could be giving us some amazing moments.

Yes RLC wasted this B1 main bedroom on more than some DO-NOTHING GIRLS.

Quite a list actually. Probably only Sara and Kelly are the exceptions.

They should really put in more effort to screen the girls but RLC and effort don't match.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes RLC wasted this B1 main bedroom on more than some DO-NOTHING GIRLS.

Quite a list actually. Probably only Sara and Kelly are the exceptions.

They should really put in more effort to screen the girls but RLC and effort don't match.

you don't think Kelly was also a waste for the master bedroom?  what did she do that leads you to believe she was an exception?  just curious on your thoughts.