B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's work-sharing. Some of the girls are out and have fun, the others have duty attendance and kill time. There's no living in these Apartments and almost all private life takes place elsewhere. What is missing are real emotions and elements that really mean something to the residents.

Today, Just take Amber as an example. Their show program for the audience is to lie naked on the bed, wiggle their ass and perform handstands. The whole thing is just ridiculous. Afterwards there is another pseudo lesbian show in the bathroom. Just to puke. 

giphy.gif

As much as I hate to agree with you...this time with those stupid masks going on RLC is ridiculous.  WTF did they think they were going to be doing.  Why Loraine AGAIN!

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

As much as I hate to agree with you...this time with those stupid masks going on RLC is ridiculous.  WTF did they think they were going to be doing.  Why Loraine AGAIN!

What do you mean..my daughter and her mates always used to put masks on when she had a sleepover...:dodgy:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah, these masks are really the biggest bullshit the girls have come up with. I hate these shows and they get even more awful if the actions are even too awkward for girls to be performed without masks. 

What a cheap garbage RLC is pulling here is really despicable. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems i am not the only one that don't find this shows hot anymore,when i seen the stupid masks i already know what would happen.Probrably next is the show bates in separate bedrooms zzz.

I never ever found them hot Ze...

• Upvote 1