B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

While you all watch the action in the living room I wanted to alert you to the beautiful pose of Loraine. Just as an observation Loraine has a pussy very much like Leora, i.e. an innie. :biggrin:

PP, while she does have a nice body, she only does show bates. Her real bates are done off camera or under the covers, which is a big turnoff for me.

• Like 2

I found funny when some users sayed i was just imaginating things,that Amber was outside and sleeping outside because she was staying with a ex resident girl that leaved,somethings are so obvious..she is seing or this dude or other for weeks by now,is obvious when she talks in phone and other details etc,but as usualy there is always excuses for things in rlc(to let them well seen of course lol),and usualy we(users,viewers)don't know shitt and we just making stupid suppositions bla bla.

• Like 1

Amber was the only one I had any hopes for in this apartment anyway, and she is the only reason I click on this apartment. It was fucked up that Molly had to leave, but I know she can impress with something real and wild one day. Plus she looks hotter than 3 nuclar bombs!!!! 💣💥💣💥💣💥

🤩