B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Big question is..will Amber this time sleep home or not,my bet 60% she won't,40% she will.

The big question is will Amber invite the people she spend so much time with also to this apartment. My bet: No. 😞

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lots of talk about tuna pizzas,miniature trains and for some reason about red apples and small cubes of ice.

That's because the girls know what happens when they don't wash their pussies. 🤣

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The big question is will Amber invite the people she spend so much time with also to this apartment. My bet: No. 😞

Would you be comfortable being in front of hundreds of people watching you. I think in most cases it’s not the girl who doesn’t want to bring people in, but the people who don’t want to come

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Amber and Lore Doing that lame shower cleaning,pseudo lesbian shitt,they must been watching twins..what's  next..massage?bored television GIF

I think RLC is as good as finished. REAL LIFE only takes place somewhere else and in the apartments there is only boredom and stupid shows. 

I had fun watching Bodgan's sister the last few days, but she's gone too. 😥 Instead, RLC returns the silicon victim Blair. 😫 The whole thing can hardly be surpassed in ridiculousness. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1