B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

so the ranking right now is:
1st Loraine
2nd Amber
3rd Masha

Prime time shows, each more artificial than the other. I'm not watching all this anymore. 

Instead, I'm watching a stream of "The Pacific". 😈

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sigfried said:

spoiler alert; japan loses

I'm grateful not to know anything about war. I feel, however, that in war everyone somehow loses.

Anyway, "The Pasific" is really an outstanding series. Even though I liked "Band of Brothers" a little bit more.

I can't wait for showtime Barcelona style, now with Legs The Luscious Loraine and Bountiful Busty Blair, I believe this time around they will take it to next level and maybe even this time Blair will share Mike with Legs. I want to see the twins show us they are not as simple as some may think, and they far more than plastic and emotionless by sharing the ultimate together. I was married to an Identical Twin, and I know there is more depth to them than have shown us. It is time for them to step up and really get in the game. Aria is a Sophie disciple and only knows what she was taught by the Professor, and is already teaching Nice the ways of the professor. I expect nothing more than what we have already seen from them. Now the real question is how does Awesome Ample Amber fit into this equation. I think she is game for anything that might happen.

JEAGER and VODKA nights to come. I cant wait.