B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

6 minutes ago, dodraugen said:

Pictures`?

Velkommen til CC. Based on your username, I think you are Norwegian 😉
Du vil finne noen bilder og videoer i egne tråder under hver leilighet. Betaler du $20 pr år, får du også tilgang til et lukket område med bilder og videoer. Dette er alt stort sett fra de åpne frie kameraene, da RLC utestenger deg hvis du legger ut bilder. 

Welcome to CC. You will find some pictures and videos in their own threads under each apartment. If you pay $ 20 a year, you also have access to an enclosed area with photos and videos. This is all pretty much from the open free cameras, as RLC excludes you if you post pictures.

Are you all happy now? Amber likely read all the complaining of last night, and decided to give you a compensation for the boy covering up. She is a good girl! Thank you @ze81, and thank you @Alladino! I say choose your criticism. I personally found this posing to the camera was highly unnecessary, and I very much prefer the more real life of yesterday!

Even though Amber is hot in everything she does!

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Are you all happy now? Amber likely read all the complaining of last night, and decided to give you a compensation for the boy covering up. She is a good girl! Thank you @ze81, and thank you @Alladino! I say choose your criticism. I personally found this posing to the camera was highly unnecessary, and I very much prefer the more real life of yesterday!

Even though Amber is hot in everything she does!

I'm not sure this was a response to the comments on here.  She started to masturbate on the sofa yesterday but didn't finish - likely the idea was still in her head.  If this is in any way a response to last night it's a sign that her guy didn't satisfy her. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sorry ST, but it was all in her control and it sounds like she did what she did only because of people like Edward voicing his his disappointment of her being out all the time.  Edward was ecstatic with her performance only because she was home and not out fucking this dude till all hours of the morning!!

You did actually somewhat understand me. Except it was the guy who mostly wanted to cover.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly I think the "problem" in this case was mostly him,didn't seen her covering all the time like the blanket boy did constantly,but to be fair to watch blanket sex i prefer that they just don't give the middle finger to viewers and just continue doing like before..outside.Dude just don't like the cams and doesn't want to apear having sex,he have that right,but not at expensive at viewers.To bad we lost Amber so soon in her first staying,first she was only shows with her teammates in Barca two,then Barca two show girls leaved and she found this dude,good for them,crap for us.But as you said maybe a second try will be better,if there one.

I can agree to all this!

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I've always been taught one thing, to be able to dance a Tango, you have to be two :biggrin:
the guy is not comfortable with  cameras and in a sense they could have done what they did outside of this apartment or do like a few days ago, he does not stay in the apartment
So I understand the frustration of some people not having their dose of sex above the cover but for my part I prefer to see what happened last night than to see nothing at all

Exactly!!

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this is where you just don't get it Edward.  there is nothing hypocritical about anything that people are saying in regard to Ambers actions tonight.  she knows she is on a voyeur site and the last fucking thing people that pay to see is a couple HIDING under blankets to have sex.  not only is it not real, it's a fucking slap in the face to those that pay!

We certanly don't pay to see them stay out all night every night, do we? Well, you're not a subscriber, and you never liked hetero sex in the apartments in the first place!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm not sure this was a response to the comments on here.  She started to masturbate on the sofa yesterday but didn't finish - likely the idea was still in her head.  If this is in any way a response to last night it's a sign that her guy didn't satisfy her. 

I'm pretty sure he did! Sounding by the moans.