B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have waited and expected two of the girls to use a double dildo .. But this was not much to write home about, unfortunately

There is not much sensual about this

Pitiful just Pitiful. I would expect so much more from Loraine and Blair

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why wasn't Blair naked? Why didn't she have something jammed into her pussy? Is she too good for that?🤬

I think the only one into it was Valerie, the other two just went thru the motions.  It will be great when she finds a willing partner.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have waited for two of the girls to use a double dildo .. But this was not much to write home about, unfortunately

There is not much sensual about this

What did you expect? It's a bunch of girls getting paid to do some cheap sex show. 

Seen a thousand times and it'll always be the same stupid thing. 

Well, at least there's the usual twin shower again. RLC is simply ridiculous. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Today in b1 was full show package day,that seems will culminate in twins nursing shower,all the show..had zero sensuality.It just become ridiculous,the twins are the culmination of how this shows become absolutely emotionless.Real life in cams..🤣.

• Like 2

As i said some time ago seems someone in Rlc leadership have "fish memory síndrome",so the shows after shows,a lot of times by the exactly same girls,all the showers,the twins nursing care showers always feels new and hot.The best word to discribe what this shows become is..RIDICULOUS.

• Like 3