B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

Noldus

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

If years on RLC has learned me anything, it is to be patient. If they have sex more times on camera, the chances increase that he will grow tired of covering up all the time. They almost always loose up alittle with time. Tonight was their first time, ffs. What Amber needs now is encuraging to try again. The fact that some of you are complaining right now is just plain hypocritical. Basically, you are saying Amber should just continue to keep it all outside, like so many others, because if no one tries, no one will ever succeed! 

Honestly I think the "problem" in this case was mostly him,didn't seen her covering all the time like the blanket boy did constantly,but to be fair to watch blanket sex i prefer that they just don't give the middle finger to viewers and just continue doing like before..outside.Dude just don't like the cams and doesn't want to apear having sex,he have that right,but not at expensive at viewers.To bad we lost Amber so soon in her first staying,first she was only shows with her teammates in Barca two,then Barca two show girls leaved and she found this dude,good for them,crap for us.But as you said maybe a second try will be better,if there one.

• Like 1

I've always been taught one thing, to be able to dance a Tango, you have to be two :biggrin:
the guy is not comfortable with  cameras and in a sense they could have done what they did outside of this apartment or do like a few days ago, he does not stay in the apartment
So I understand the frustration of some people not having their dose of sex above the cover but for my part I prefer to see what happened last night than to see nothing at all

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

il y a 9 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Lol maintenant , elle n'utilise pas les couvertures, nous pouvons voir finalement une chose que nous ne voyons pas grand - chose à barcas.a bate spectacle à cames 😅 .

AMBRE !      NON MERCI 

NOUS N'AVONS PAS BESOIN DE CE SIMULACRE DE MASTURBATION 

TOUT EST FAUX .. ELLE VEUT NOUS AMADOUER AVEC CETTE MASTURBATION  

FAITES VOTRE VALISE ET ALLER CHEZ VOTRE AMI ET LAISSER LA PLACE A UNE AUTRE FILLE 

• Like 3