B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Are you all happy now? Amber likely read all the complaining of last night, and decided to give you a compensation for the boy covering up. She is a good girl! Thank you @ze81, and thank you @Alladino! I say choose your criticism. I personally found this posing to the camera was highly unnecessary, and I very much prefer the more real life of yesterday!

Even though Amber is hot in everything she does!

Just now, ed2 said:

You want bread, but you get angry when someone start to plough the wheat-field! How do you expect to get bread?

You're swapping two rolls here. I'm just a viewer. It is RLC who pretends to give a glimpse into the private life of the residents. It is their task to make this possible in GOV and not the task of this forum to convince the residents to actualy participate in the project

I already told you why I found this event so unsuccessful. It was a little piece of reality surrounded by fake shows and hiding. Just like the best steak in the world loses its value when served straight from the trash can, 'real life' need an believable environment. If a girl who had a dildo sex show one day before now has hidden sex with her BF something is simply wrong. 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I've always been taught one thing, to be able to dance a Tango, you have to be two :biggrin:
the guy is not comfortable with  cameras and in a sense they could have done what they did outside of this apartment or do like a few days ago, he does not stay in the apartment
So I understand the frustration of some people not having their dose of sex above the cover but for my part I prefer to see what happened last night than to see nothing at all

You have the same problem as in ed2 in his reasoning. It is RLC that pretends to give a glimpse into the private life of the residents. It's not our task as viewers to find excuses why this might not be possible.

Maybe, the concept of GOV Apartments simply do not work anymore. Maybe the money would be better invested into couple or in roommate apartments. I do not know. It is RLC task to figure it out. 

All I saw was that RLC suddenly had a resident again who was hidding and I simply don't really care why it happened. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If a girl who had a dildo sex show one day before now has hidden sex with her BF something is simply wrong.

I suggest you do not understand the female mind. It appears that to you they are the same thing, sex.  For a girl touching herself on camera is one thing, cumming on camera is a big step up, and playing with another person on camera is a totally different thing altogether!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

I suggest you do not understand the female mind. It appears that to you they are the same thing, sex.  For a girl touching herself on camera is one thing, cumming on camera is a big step up, and playing with another person on camera is a totally different thing altogether!

Again:  It is RLC that pretends to give a glimpse into the private life of the residents. It's not our task as viewers to find excuses why this might not be possible.

BTW, Why do I always wonder what Ed2 would say to you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You have the same problem as in ed2 in his reasoning. It is RLC that pretends to give a glimpse into the private life of the residents. It's not our task as viewers to find excuses why this might not be possible.

Maybe, the concept of GOV Apartments simply do not work anymore. Maybe the money would be better invested into couple or in roommate apartments. I do not know. It is RLC task to figure it out. 

All I saw was that RLC suddenly had a resident again who was hidding and I simply don't really care why it happened. 

I think it's your reasoning that's not the right one

Just because RLC does not control everything girls can do, RLC is just a concept that lets people see things done or not
Yes the cameras and bonus system also allow us to see things more or less scripted but everything is not necessarily wrong in what they can do or show us

For example, Amber with the visit of a person I would call a boyfriend, it was not RLC who asked him to come, but Amber, I have no doubt on that, there is no of scenario, these are just two people having an attraction for each other

Me what I remember from all this is that despite the fact that her guy is not very comfortable with the cameras, the attraction for Amber was the strongest and they continued their life as a couple even if it was under the sheets

We can also say that this morning Amber wanted to satisfy the voyeurs by masturbating in the living room, but it may also she had a drive and she had a real desire to do it, knowing that I saw worse as punishment than watching her masturbate, because from what I read in the forum, I have the impression that people complain about having the opportunity to see this kind of thing ^^

I do not know if there is a good or bad way to interpret all this, the only thing I know is that we could see it in the apartment and I prefer to have the opportunity to see it than to suggest it seeing her going out all night and day

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I do not think any man can really :biggrin:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Without wanting to break your illusions, the GOV apartments are already Roomates apartments, except that they are simply in a warm country with girls who are present only for a more or less limited time

As long as there are several girls in an apartment and there is shared life, I call it a roommate

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Again:  It is RLC that pretends to give a glimpse into the private life of the residents. It's not our task as viewers to find excuses why this might not be possible.

I'm in no way defending hiding under covers, I'm just saying that when it is the first time, and with another person from outside the project, it is understandable. I think if you really want real life to happen inside, you do not have the right to slaughter last night's events. Because if no one ever tries, no one will ever succeed to bring any real life on camera! If they have sex more times on camera, the chances increase that he will grow tired of covering up all the time. They almost always loose up alittle with time. Take Glasha as an example! And last night was their first time! As I said: You want bread, but you get angry when someone start to plough the wheat-field! How do you expect to get bread?

Then if this behaviour continues without progress, and let us say after the 5th or 7th  time they're still hiding just as much, that's a call for reaction. Just be patient, my friend! Complaining right now is just plain hypocritical.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And what I'm saying is I'm not sure this isn't real life.  To take myself as one example, I usually masturbate in the open, but sometimes under the covers if it's cold.  Sex often happens under cover because it starts with cuddling in bed. 

Then add in the cameras.  I've never been in that situation obviously, but I have on occasions openly masturbated in front of friends, or with friends, at other times I've done it secretly under cover.  But on the occasions I've had sex when others are in the room then my instinct would be to cover up, and most partners I've been with would really want to, unless it was a very specific scene like a swingers event. 

So I guess in saying, in real life sometimes things are open, sometimes they're hidden, why should Amber be any different?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

And what I'm saying is I'm not sure this isn't real life.  To take myself as one example, I usually masturbate in the open, but sometimes under the covers if it's cold.  Sex often happens under cover because it starts with cuddling in bed. 

Then add in the cameras.  I've never been in that situation obviously, but I have on occasions openly masturbated in front of friends, or with friends, at other times I've done it secretly under cover.  But on the occasions I've had sex when others are in the room then my instinct would be to cover up, and most partners I've been with would really want to, unless it was a very specific scene like a swingers event. 

So I guess in saying, in real life sometimes things are open, sometimes they're hidden, why should Amber be any different?

I can wholeheartedly agree with that!

• Like 2