B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm in no way defending hiding under covers, I'm just saying that when it is the first time, and with another person from outside the project, it is understandable. I think if you really want real life to happen inside, you do not have the right to slaughter last night's events. Because if no one ever tries, no one will ever succeed to bring any real life on camera! If they have sex more times on camera, the chances increase that he will grow tired of covering up all the time. They almost always loose up alittle with time. Take Glasha as an example! And last night was their first time! As I said: You want bread, but you get angry when someone start to plough the wheat-field! How do you expect to get bread?

Then if this behaviour continues without progress, and let us say after the 5th or 7th  time they're still hiding just as much, that's a call for reaction. Just be patient, my friend! Complaining right now is just plain hypocritical.

If you're talking about for "bread" it is needed to "plough the wheat-field" just reminds me of all those nights she spent somewhere else. 

Ultimately, again something of her private life that we haven't seen. It is clear to me that this would require even much more participation than what has been possible to happen in this place until now (and only hidden). But there we are again looking for excuses for why something is not possible that has been promised to us as content. 

From my point of view it's the GOV concept that doesn't work. Maybe, roommate apartments would be better.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to break your illusions, the GOV apartments are already Roomates apartments, except that they are simply in a warm country with girls who are present only for a more or less limited time

As long as there are several girls in an apartment and there is shared life, I call it a roommate

There are two major differences between Roommate and GOV apartments:

• In the roommate apartments the residents were not at a place away from their actual home. They were at home, surrounded by friends and acquaintances. 
  • The duration is not limited or split into time frames of only 1-3 months. 

The difference was best seen at the place of Kristy and the Angels. This place was full of life. In the GOV there are only shows to see and girls who leave the apartment to have fun. 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to break your illusions, the GOV apartments are already Roomates apartments, except that they are simply in a warm country with girls who are present only for a more or less limited time

As long as there are several girls in an apartment and there is shared life, I call it a roommate

Without wanting to break your illusion moos the GOV houses are just(most of times)a shows stage,house,with workers fallowing the orders of big boss.

40 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

And what I'm saying is I'm not sure this isn't real life.  To take myself as one example, I usually masturbate in the open, but sometimes under the covers if it's cold.  Sex often happens under cover because it starts with cuddling in bed. 

Then add in the cameras.  I've never been in that situation obviously, but I have on occasions openly masturbated in front of friends, or with friends, at other times I've done it secretly under cover.  But on the occasions I've had sex when others are in the room then my instinct would be to cover up, and most partners I've been with would really want to, unless it was a very specific scene like a swingers event. 

So I guess in saying, in real life sometimes things are open, sometimes they're hidden, why should Amber be any different?

In real life you don't have(maybe someone have hehe)a bunch of cams and you don't try to hide for them under blankets,pushing the blankets,use blankets like batman cap like Dude&Amber did.The cams themselfs make things be far from real life most of times,some residents and guests react one way others other way.At least to my personal tastes if you are a guest and don't want to apear in cams having sex then just do what is very usual in Barca houses..outside off cams in some dudes house.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Without wanting to break your illusion moos the GOV houses are just(most of times)a shows stage,house,with workers fallowing the orders of big boss.

Yes, the big boss who controls everything but can't order Amber to have sex without the covers.  You guys can't have it both ways!

• Like 1

Just now, Hornygirl said:

Yes, the big boss who controls everything but can't order Amber to have sex without the covers.  You guys can't have it both ways!

Well the boss can pay her for that(a nice bonus would do it)but the big boss isn't boss of guest dude.All this would be resolved simple way with one of this things..total recall GIF..not even five blankets would be enought.

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you're talking about for "bread" it is needed to "plough the wheat-field" just reminds me of all those nights she spent somewhere else. 

Ultimately, again something of her private life that we haven't seen. It is clear to me that this would require even much more participation than what has been possible to happen in this place until now (and only hidden). But there we are again looking for excuses for why something is not possible that has been promised to us as content. 

From my point of view it's the GOV concept that doesn't work. Maybe, roommate apartments would be better.

There are two major differences between Roommate and GOV apartments:

• In the roommate apartments the residents were not at a place away from their actual home. They were at home, surrounded by friends and acquaintances. 
  • The duration is not limited or split into time frames of only 1-3 months. 

The difference was best seen at the place of Kristy and the Angels. This place was full of life. In the GOV there are only shows to see and girls who leave the apartment to have fun. 

No not only but you made your thought and i can't change that 

• Like 1

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

How can I send this big boss an email? Seems to me he/she isn't doing his/her job too well at times.

I think the girls boss him/her around too.

19 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Blair (& Valerie) paying Loraine a visit at B1 with the Twins on hype-bunnies mode.

Lets see if Amber is able to bump shoulders with them girls after her show with Loraine :biggrin:

you just can't make this shit up...you couldn't script it any better LMAO!!