B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if there is no camera, then how do you know she took a shower?  For Ed, Cherry is so very disappointing just like all the rest of the girls that are in B4!

Because there are 2 places to shower and she didn't shower at the one you can see. She came back to the room all showered wrapped in a towel.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i've been told that she is shy and the last thing she does is makes sure you can see.  she had one bate that was worth anything the whole time she has been here!!

Then you've been told wrong, because I've seen her bate several times without any attempt to hide herself.

• Like 2

According to replay when this house went UM around Noon today Cherry was not yet home. This is like the fifth time Cherry has pulled this and this is the stuff that makes me upset. I do not mind if they have sex outside the apartment as long as on occasion they bring it back to the house/ apartment. This has stopped for the most part. We now are getting a recycling of girls who do very little or nothing. Blair has been horizontal since she got here with no smiling. Its as if we are paying for her boob job convalescence.

• Like 3

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

According to replay when this house went UM around Noon today Cherry was not yet home. This is like the fifth time Cherry has pulled this and this is the stuff that makes me upset. I do not mind if they have sex outside the apartment as long as on occasion they bring it back to the house/ apartment. This has stopped for the most part. We now are getting a recycling of girls who do very little or nothing. Blair has been horizontal since she got here with no smiling. Its as if we are paying for her boob job convalescence.

I understand your disappointment, but the reality is if you pull a guy on a night out and the choice is between going back to his apartment for some fun in private, or my apartment with multiple roommates who aren't always great at knocking on doors... oh, and cameras which will broadcast the act to several hundred thousand people around the world... which one do you think most guys would pick?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

She probably can't smile with those inflated lips.

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Because there are 2 places to shower and she didn't shower at the one you can see. She came back to the room all showered wrapped in a towel.

She just washed in the toilet by the living room.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

According to replay when this house went UM around Noon today Cherry was not yet home. This is like the fifth time Cherry has pulled this and this is the stuff that makes me upset. I do not mind if they have sex outside the apartment as long as on occasion they bring it back to the house/ apartment. This has stopped for the most part.

It is ALOT more than the fifth time! Cherry has done this several times a week ever since came here. And I fully agree with you, this had not been an issue if they had sometimes tried to have alittle more fun (parties) at home too. We only saw an afterparty at home once.

Just now, Hornygirl said:

I understand your disappointment, but the reality is if you pull a guy on a night out and the choice is between going back to his apartment for some fun in private, or my apartment with multiple roommates who aren't always great at knocking on doors... oh, and cameras which will broadcast the act to several hundred thousand people around the world... which one do you think most guys would pick?

I am not going to debate this issue with you. You are new and we have discussed this issue ad nauseum. I have been on RLC for more than 5 years and let's just say your expectations are different than mine.

I am not going to debate this issue with you. You are new and we have discussed this issue ad nauseum. I have been on RLC for more than 5 years and let's just say your expectations are different than mine.

Fair enough, I have no desire to debate.  But I may be new here, but I've been on RLC for more than 5 years myself, so I'm not as much of a newbie as all that 🙂