B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

He was all over Evelyn a few times. Maybe he's the guy she banged while out.

And they were speaking English. He asked them about going someplace on Thursday around Noon and Cherry told him they would love to go. But then he looked at his phone and said something about Thursday might be difficult. Cherry then said what about tomorrow meaning yesterday and he said he was busy. Didn't listen to much else.

I can't quite figure out Evelyn. Like Corvette said this last guy was all over her and she did not mind it. The guy that fucked Alla was all over Evelyn rubbing her bare ass and crotch and she did not mind then either.

Edited to add: Just before signing off for the night I saw Cherry wake up at around 0800 and masturbate to a nice orgasm. It was a little under the covers and she had her panties on but you could see her on Cam 3-13.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I see the twins in preparation, maybe a big party for the inauguration of the new B4, I can't wait for night to come

We can only hope that the twins stay as far away from B4 as possible. Like I said, the best thing would be for them to fly back home right now.

I really hope that RLC will this time take more care with casting for B4. Maybe finally there are even one or two couples in the cast.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

We can only hope that the twins stay as far away from B4 as possible. Like I said, the best thing would be for them to fly back home right now.

I really hope that RLC will this time take more care with casting for B4. Maybe finally there are even one or two couples in the cast.  

Must be a lesbian couple then, dont think they will put a male/girl couple in b4.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Must be a lesbian couple then, dont think they will put a male/girl couple in b4.

I don't think we'll see any genuine couples. But whoever comes, it'll be a while yet. There's no sign of the rooms being prepared. My guess is that the girls will just move around till the work on the other floors is finished...

• Upvote 1